Spades tournament

11 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +1

1. Ryan_K ,

Hey all! I am back with a spades tournament. It will be on the 24th and 25th of July. On both days, we will kick off at 1500 GMT. To view the time in your country, use the following link: https://time.is/1500_24_July_2021_in_UTC?Spades_tournament I am looking for 12 teams to divide into 4 groups. From each group the top two teams after each has played the other will go through to form the final 8. From then on it will be a straight knockout through quarters, semis and a winner declared in the finals. The score limit will start in the first round at 400 and increases by 50 in every round. This means group matches will be 400, quarter finals 450, semi finals 500 and finals 550. Anyone wishing to participate, please write your name and your partner on this post. At the end will be a list of updated participants. Stay safe everyone! Teams: Sylphrena and mogo, Ryan_K and angelina-princess, mmarina and fawaz, magicalkrrish and guliwer, alli and lino, vojvoda and basti, Mohammedddd and yazeeddinho, Griezmanno and wmk7, Cristina and blaise, Rida-farooq and asmajut, tauseef and sunny and prabhu and harsha.

Última edición por Ryan_K , 16.07.2021 20:29:50

2. Mohammedddd,

Count me and yazeeddinho

Resultado: +0

3. miso,

Count mi and wmk7

4. cristina ,

Hey, please count me and Blaise in. We will team up together. Thanks!

5. healia,

hello, i, and asmajut would participate as team

6. tauseef,

me and sunny will play together

7. prabhu,

hello! if still there is a place, me and harsha team together and participate

8. Ryan_K ,

Hey guys. We now have 12 teams. Thank you to everyone who has signed up. If there is anyone else who would like to participate, there almost always are no shows at tournaments. Feel free to drop your name or reserve team. I am looking for at least three extra teams in case of no shows. thank you

9. balakrishnan ,

balakrishnan an kanchhi

10. Chocolate-Icecream ,

hi if there is a chance me and idrish233 would also like to partycipate thanks

11. Ryan_K ,

Hello all. Yesterday we completed a successful spades tournament. I firstly want to thank everyone who showed up and were patient to wait for everything to be put in order and everyone who helped to keep things running smoothly. With that said, let’s congratulate sunny and tauseef on an excellent victory over wmk7 and griezmanno in the finals by a score of 597 to 326. It is now 3 finals in three tournaments for sunny with 2 wins so a special congratulations must go to him. Finally, I hope to do this again with all of you soon. Stay safe all!

11 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.