messages in the mainroom

13 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. fire-starter,

heello everyone, i got a suggestion: You know the messages in the mainroom, blah blah has left a table of scopa,, or blah blah has joined a table of uno. Can u add the option to dissable them?
kind regards
marro

2. the-brown-horse,

I totally agree with you. That can be annoying...

3. Exink,

Hello, in fact you can disable them by going through the configuration page pressing f10, then go to reading and appearance and search for the 8th option that, if I'm not wrong, is named "customize: global messages". Anyway if it has a different name, just choose it from the list and press enter. Once you've done this, you'll see a menu with various options; so to disable those announcements, go to "speech reading" and press enter to change among the available options, and stop when you listen "never". That's it. Your screen reader shouldn't read who enters and who leaves the tables. Regards.

Última edición por Exink, 30.11.2015 00:40:15

4. the-brown-horse,

Thanks, i'll try it

5. fire-starter,

thanks, it works.

6. out_and_about ,

Sorry, wich message? If you are talking about the explanation for the concerning subject, it's still here...

7. the-brown-horse,

I think he posted a message and he deleted it soon

8. out_and_about ,

I'ts not posible to delete messages in the forum.

9. the-brown-horse,

It is, if i know it well

10. out_and_about ,

No, at list for normal users. Only admins and helpers can delete messages or topics.

11. the-brown-horse,

But i think if you post from web you can change it or delete it... Or i don't know.

12. out_and_about ,

You can edit it, but not delete it. In fact if you say that the option exists, i don't find it. And editing a message means just changing letters, adding some ideas, but not deleting the message completely.

13. basket,

Folks,
I encourage you to stay on topic.
Thank you.

13 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta