A new option: Enables the capital letters automaticly!

20 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello!
First: I'm sorry for my weak English. But I hope you will understand me.
It will be very nice and helpful if the supervisors or the administratives will do it.
A new option: Enables the capital letters automaticly.
For example; if you are in free table or private messages or everywhere, if you wrote "hello . how are you?"
I wrote it now in the small letters.
But if the user sent the message, it will be as "Hello. How are you?"
Because when we use the capital letters, it makes us tired. I like to use these letters. I meant the capital letters always.
Who will be agree with my suggestion?
Regards.

Última edición por Sajad-Aliraqi, 19.12.2015 16:09:34

2. wolfi,

well, I think when you are chatting with your friends you don't need to speak acadamic and capital letters are used for acadamic work, so there is basicly no need to it in my thinking.

3. Exink,

I think it depens on yourself and in the used grammar rules; I've seen most people don't care about using capital leters, although in my case I always write like that in whatever, from a simple tweet to a message. I believe one can write as wants. Best regards.

4. Sajad-Aliraqi,

No, but there are much of people are using them. And if they are tired of typing the capital letters, this option will make it easy to use the capital letters.

5. Riad,

I've been typing on keyboards since 16 years so I even right capital letters without thinking! :D but it also depends on you and how fast you are in typing.

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I am fast ano problem. But The capital letters are makes me crazy and tired. Am thinking this option will make it easy for me. Thank you.

7. gaurasuryavanshi,

personally, I'm trying to write witth capital letters as much as I can, because it's important. and i think that what sea-lovers suggests may be really useful

8. Exink,

I'm good at writing in capital leters, although I know some persons who feel tired when doing this. As I've said, it depends in ourselves; nothing else. Best regards.

9. Raki,

I don't see how streching your finger a few inches would make you tired but that's just me...

10. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I feel my fingers will cutt soon.

11. Raki,

lol

12. Exink,

Just practice and practice; don't forget also to decide it and in less time than you can notice, you'll be writing i ncapital leters.

13. Daredevil,

If you want to use capital letters all the time just press caps lock. However, if you use all capitals for a sentence people might think you are shouting at them. I would've thought typing would be taught at schools? I know I did when I was at school just saying :)

14. gaurasuryavanshi,

I think it's not so hard to write with capital letters. and in case you want to capitalize a definite letter, press shift followed by the letter

15. Sajad-Aliraqi,

No I hate this way, I don't preferred that all letters as capital letters. And this option I did talking about, it will be option if you want you can disable it and if you want to use it just enable it.

16. Raki,

Use sticky keys.
That'll be good for you I think.
Inaible it by pressing shift 5 times.

17. fire-starter,

lol

18. sound2,

Personally when it comes to informal chat I'm not worried about capital letters. I don't see how it would make you tired. sticky keys isn't a bad idea, although I don't like that option. I'm not sure what you mean by this feature, when there are ways of writing like that.

19. LaraStardust,

at the risk of being rude.
STOP BEING LAZY AND SHIFT YOUR FINGER A FEW INCHES!
JEES!

20. sound2,

Lol right, I didn't see the point of this topic, but okay.

20 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta