A request about revision of a domino rule

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. sessiz,

To whom it may concerns

We as domino players would like to ask you for a revision about an important rule.

As we all know there is a rule in the game that says "If you don't have any playable piece, you must pick one in the bonneyard."

When any of the players pick a piece and if it's not a playable one then it shouldn't be the other player's turn.
What we want is that the current player should pick pieces from the bonneyard until he finds a playable one.
I hope you could revise this rule since it's one of the oldest and important domino rule.

Best regards.
(playroom user: sessiz

2. dementress ,

Noone never had reported it before, which is strange. I agree, we shouldn't just draw a piece, we should draw and draw until get the one which we need. I am not a dominos player, but I have played before, I mean with real pieces and stuff, and in fact, that's a rule which shouldn't be forgotten.

Best regards.

Diana.

3. Aminiel,

Hello,

This could certainly be implemented as an option. Thank you for your suggestion !

4. Exink,

I've been thinking that in fact that would be a bit unfair for who draws more than a piece, and I like how it works actually in the playroom. And yes, I played using a real dominos game with my family since many years ago, and they aply the same rule you mean. I don't like it, although they prefer to do so. That's just my opinion. Regards.

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta