A solution for changing nickname's problem.

7 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello guys.
I think you remember when I changed my nickname and I was unable to log-in to the program, but I have fixed this problem and now I like to share it with you.
When the administrators accepted your request, go and reset a new password.
Warning : don't forget to confirm the password restoring from your e-mail
I was disappointed, even I removed all my friends list and I was want to create a new account I'm sorry friends please re-add me.
I'm thankful for Marina7 and the administrators they were looking for fix for this problem, even my friend Mira Ghoshal had this problem and I'm gonna fix this.
My gratitude to all of you.
Sajad aliraqi.

Última edición por Sajad-Aliraqi, 05.01.2016 02:15:54

2. Cristina ,

Hello
I reset my password, but it still doesn't work. I can not log in with that account.
Or should I wait a bit after when I pressed enter on the link from the e-mail what I've gotten?

3. Marina,

hello guys. we're sorry for this problem from our side.
it was after an update in december. so we'll stop changing usernames until we solve it as soon as possible.
but for now the solution is to press on lost password button before signing in. then changing it from the email. after it's changed you should be able to log in.
we'll inform you as soon as it's solved.

4. Marina,

hey, the problem is now solved and you can change your username normally.
but unfortunatly the requests since the end of december and until today are removed and can't be restored.

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Thank you Marina7. But I've restored my username normally.

6. Cristina ,

Yes, I could not get back that account, even if I've reset the password.
i have this new account, but I am pissed, because even the e-mail was affected of that problem about what you've talked Marina.
I mean that I can not use my e-mail to create an account.

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Cristina.Ioana
Hello!
Good evening from Iraq.
You must delete your current account an then you can create a new account by the same e'mail.
Thanks.

7 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta