Visual Display

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. shawnmays,

I don't know if this has been talked about before but I have played these games with others whom maybe be able to see and they like the aspect of being able to interact with me and enjoy these games but, they said it would be cool if there is a visual display that goes along with the game as well. This is just my suggestion I hope it will be taken into consideration.

2. topSpeed ,

hello , if you mean having graphics in games then the only games supporting that are connect four , chess , reversi and battleship. I agree it would be cool to do graphics for all games , but i can imagine that it isn't easy at all to do that stuff when you are blind.

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Yes. Agree!
My friends told me that, and one of them has removed QuentinC's gameroom because of that.

4. YNWA,

Can you Elaborate on that. I know connect 4 was done really well and looks like the board I had as a child. I know when I play that game now I look at it but after a while I can get headaches or blurred vision for a short period if I play too many games say 2 long ones would be far too much. I don't play it too offen. Chess would not effect me as I still can't diferentiate visually the different pieces. With battleships I can kind of get the idea but too small to bother with. I would not leave the Pr just because there are some graphics.

I know personally I would not like to see Backgammon made more visual but that is from a selfish point of view. I think you have to go with the majority and more people would benefit from it than would not if you know what I mean. Personally aminiel from what I can see you have done a great job with the graphics but as I said I am just looking at my own interest on this one.

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta