a very troubling issue about this site.

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. whozitken,

Hello I'm very disappointed in something about the playroom and I have a suggestion to combat this. I have joined several tables in which a game doesn't start and another player joins and then for no reason without starting a game I have been kicked. all who do this are immediately placed on blocked list. I like the fact that only a master of a table can kick a player out but can you make a change in the client. on RS games you have a time limit tht is default set where an idol or disconnected player can only be kicked after being idol or disconnected after 5 minutes. this means as long as he plays he is not able to be kicked. this setting can be changed to not kicking a player at lall or to kick after 1 or 2 minutes. can this abuse of table master privaliges be corrected? it is almost as bad or worse then people who are sore losers who don't like the way a game is going and up and quit. I have messaged this abuse to admins. aksarayli is the latest to be blocked for this. it really is taking the fun out of this playroom client. can something be done about this.

2. Sektor ,

I disagreed with you totally. On RS everybody allow to kick each other out. That's not good at all. I say leave it like that. The playroom doesn't have to be like RS.

3. whozitken,

yeah I aggree with taht part. but as mentioned table masters are abusing the privilidge by kicking players for no reason. they kick if someone else joins a game they make the table pribvate and yet they don't tell you or even ask you to leave. a table master should have the respect enough to tell a person I'm sorry but I have prearrange this game with a friend. since I have no personal friends who know about this playroom client and have only friended 4 here so far I think something should be done to correct this kind of abuse. a player should only be kicked if he is cheating, if he has broken some rule or if he is down right disrespectful. I will even let slow play go if I think a player is new to a game or new to some rules like for example the ingtercepctions in uno. that kicking a player stuff should be the tablemaster's job only I agree with that but I think guidelines should be set up giving a table master real reasons for kicking and not just kicking because he feels like it. it is very disrespectful.

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta