codes of conduct

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. whozitken,

Hello recently on the RS games a more active roll as been taken by moderators on the conduct both on the discussion list and on the site itself. and I am very sorry to say I'm almost sorry I ever set up an account here with the unchecked abuse of table master priviliges. just now I was kicked from a table just because I was winning. the screen name of the kicker was rummzy. I had an upper hand in the current round. this is discusting. I wasn't rood or abusive I was simply kicked. I have reported this to administrators. can't you set up a time limit wherer a minimum time must be passed before a player can be kicked? simply kicking a player because a table master is losing and because he can and is a spoiled rotten sore loser to think he is somehow intitled it is discusting. I would love to recommend the playroom but I'm going to have to tell people that some player ruins for everyone else by simply kicking you from a table simply for losing a game. this has to stop! I think rummsy should be banned or somehow repremanded. some kind of conduct has to be set I'm continuing to block this type of person but my blocked list is getting bigger by the day. can't you do something about this. it is really disterbing.

2. Sektor ,

Why are you keep complaining. if that person kicking you out. Then don't play with him or her again.

3. whozitken,

Yeah I block them all the time but then there is another problem. there is the idiot that thinks you are super man who can't even wait for you to set up a game. just now an unidentified person comes into a table I hit enter and I see do I want to set default and before I can click yes or no the player is gone. blocking solved my problem but what about everyone else. that is why I complain. on RS games we have a major problem with people who would just up and quit games. finally the issue was addressed with a feature where a bot came into a game to replace a player. Bots are find for practice but I really don't have this or RS games to play with bots. I could play myself with other things. the enjoyment of this and RS games is players from all over the world of different backgrounds and different cultures all players playing together. isn't that why we all have the playroom?

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta