Questions and opinions about Citadels

97 mensajes, 4 páginas: 1 23  4 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

61. Vojvoda ,

Hello
Sorry for off topic but I am not sure where should I ask this question.
Me and my friend Nikola aren't that type of persons who just like to talk and plan but don't do anything. If we want to start this translation how shall we begin, where exactly can we contact you Aminiel, and how can we constantly stay in touch?
We would appreciate if you could write to any of us, for example in the inbox message and give something like your e-mail or whatever would help us start doing this awesome work. I live in Switzerland too and I can speak some french, so I think we will have 0 problems doing this translation
We are looking forward for your answer and again sorry for going off topic on this post.

Última edición por Vojvoda , 24.10.2018 19:20:47

62. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I can help translating into Arabic when organizing a team. But that'd happen if Aminiel tries to fix the Arabic unicode issue

63. Nikola,

Quite a funny thing happens if you restart the game after all characters have played their turn.
The game is starting.
No warlord will be present this turn.
No merchant will be present this turn.
A concealed character has been discarded.
Choose a character:
Mister hide chooses a character.
The blond chooses a character.
It's the turn of the thief.
It's your turn.
What do you wish to do?
You get 2 gold coins.
What do you wish to do?
It's the turn of the wizard.
It's The blond's turn.
The blond gets 2 gold coins.
The blond builds a monastery for 3 gold.
It's the turn of the king.
It's Mister hide's turn.
Mister hide gets 2 gold coins.
Mister hide takes the crown.
Mister hide builds a castle for 4 gold.
Mister hide collects 1 gold from his nobility quarters.
It's the turn of the bishop.
No bishop is present.
It's the turn of the merchant.
No merchant is present.
Are you sure you wish to stop the game currently in progress ?
The table is now open for new players.
It's the turn of the architect.
No architect is present.
It's the turn of the warlord.
No warlord is present.
No merchant will be present this turn.
No bishop will be present this turn.
No wizard will be present this turn.
No architect will be present this turn.
No warlord will be present this turn.
A concealed character has been discarded
after this the game does stop normally though.

Última edición por Nikola, 28.10.2018 00:43:50

64. Lemonade,

One thing which strikes me as strange is the fact that the king still gets the crown, even when he gets killed... Probably the rules say that this is still the case though.

65. Vojvoda ,

One more bug, I have the following situation
The following characters are excluded from this turn: The thief and The architect
The blond owns the crown.
The draw pile contains 2 cards.
The discard pile contains 0 cards.
I have the opservatory build aswell as as the maproom, and if I want to draw two cards the whole game breaks, i reconnect and unable to play anything anymore

66. MuhammadHajjar,

Yeah that happened to me and my friends as well. We got stuck and unable to continue the game when a friend tried to use that old coins and cards bug.

67. Aminiel,

Thank you for the bug report about the observatory. I will investigate.

One thing which strikes me as strange is the fact that the king still gets the crown, even when he gets killed... Probably the rules say that this is still the case though.

Yes, I confirm, the king always takes the crown, even if he's killed.
In fact this rule prevent the crown from staying owned by the same player for too long.

Imagine, I have the crown. I can repeatedly take the king or the murderer to kill the king. Without this rule, I could keep the crown forever that way.

Última edición por Aminiel, 29.10.2018 22:27:30

68. musiclover,

can some one teach me this game i dont get it

69. Nikola,

I wonder why not make Citadels sound a bit better? I know we can't add additional sounds without a client update, but why not use sounds from monopoly when you build a quarter or destroy one?

70. YNWA,

Maybe there are sounds waiting for the new version of the PR but it is a good idea to use the Monopoly sounds as you suggested Nikola.

71. Nikola,

Yeah, if an update is planned with Citadels specific sounds, that would be great I just suggested this as a temporary replacement.

72. Aminiel,

I won't use monopoly sounds for Citadels, because they don't correspond to the atmosphere / epoch of the game. Perhaps other sounds later. There has been quite a long time since I didn't change sounds anywhere on the playroom, perhaps it could be a good idea, right.

As requested by a few people, you are now no longer allowed to save a table in the middle of a turn. You must wait for the character selection or the beginning of the next turn to save (when you can choose between a card or two coins).
This limitation is there because some people saved tables abusively to skip turns.

73. YNWA,

Nikola was just suggesting it when you build or lose quarters as it is the same for building and knocking down houses. Many existing sounds are the same for different games so his suggestion was a good one.

74. Cristina ,

I do not like those sounds, hope Aminiel will not bring them to Citadel.
Why would we need any song or why those annoying songs of monopoli game?

75. YNWA,

"song" we hardly get Bob the builder when we want to build a house in Monopoly although maybe that would be interesting, lol.

76. Lemonade,

I concur!

77. YNWA,

Not sure what the Dracoport is!

78. Aminiel,

Not sure what the Dracoport is!

I don't know actually how to translate it, so I left it unchanged. If you have an idea, I take it.
I don't have the english version of the game to check what it is.

In French, dracoport is a word formed with dragon and port.
Dragon, the legendary animal from fantasy stories, and port, the place where ships stop.

In the context of the game, it means a place where people seemed to ride dragons to travel quickly and far away.
The description of the card says: this prestigious construction is no longer useful nowadays, as nobody ever seen a dragon since centuries, but it is worth 8 victory points instead of 6 at the end of the game.

79. YNWA,

Fair enough,

Thanks

80. Nikola,

From some research, I can see that the card in English is dragon gate, however I could not find the official description as PDF is a very annoying format. Will try to ask some people about the official description and get more info in case nobody posts it before.

81. YNWA,

That sounds about right so thanks for that.

82. Naday,

Now, I have finished a game, then I tried to save it and I got the following message: You can't save the table in the middle of a turn. Wait for the beginning of the next turn or the character choice. As I said, I had already finished the game, so there was no turn to wait for nor anything like that.

Última edición por Naday, 05.11.2018 05:17:17

83. YNWA,

So why bother try to save it? The response is correct.

84. Adventure-Time,

Even if it could seem pointless for some, the game still shouldn't prevent you from saving the table after it's finished. I don't think it's intentional.

Última edición por Adventure-Time, 06.11.2018 00:46:18

85. Vojvoda ,

Maybe when you press t, it should tell you whose turn is it and what that person is, merchant, bishop or whatever

86. Naday,

Or at least shift t or something. I agree on this one though.

87. Lemonade,

I think dracoport sounds a lot better than dragon gate, but that's just me.

88. HeadphoneJack,

Dragon gate makes it sound like a scandal lol.

89. slannon,

If possible, please add the ability to play in teams. All members of a team could view all the buildings any member of the team built.

90. YNWA,

Not sure it would really work.

97 mensajes, 4 páginas: 1 23  4 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.