SEARCHING FOR WORDS (QUIZ PARTY) BUT CAN APPLY TO FORUM

2 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. YNWA,

The Quiz Party database is getting bigger and bigger as it is for all teams. I can't speak for other teams but I have found repeats even questions that I have added myself repeated more than once. When I find them or others do they are deleted as expected. The issue is searching for particular words. One example would be (James bond) If I search for james I get a list of all jameses even if I narrowed down the search to say the literature category you would still have many questions with the word james in. for example Henry James. If I search for just bond I would get things like Michael Bond If I search for (James Bond) I would get words with James or Bond In them. It would be good if I search for (James Bond) and got just James Bond.

I remember that Basket had a post about searching but I can't remember the contents but maybe they are linked as this option would be good for the forum too.

Thanks

YNWA

2. balasana ,

Agreed. Echoing your point, a search for a phrase bracketed in quotes would be handy in the forum as well.

2 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.