petition to MR. aminiel from the spanish playroom

5 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. arthas_menethil,

Hello. good morning, afternoon or night.
I would like to add 2 small things that I saw in other PlayRoom languages ​​but in Spanish they are not, and I think they can be useful and one of them would also be used to organize the forum regarding the tournaments.
The first is to be able to see the statistics of the players, by clicking on their user, and to open them to the web directly.
The second is to make a section of the forum for the tournaments, this really is not that important, but it would help to organize the forum, I think.
thanks, and I oppe the answers soon

2. Grekko,

Hi.
@Avenger i think you used a translator or something? i will clarify the message if other players didn't understand.
in some of the playroom communities, such as in here or in the french community, when clicking an user's name in the connected list there is a option called view statistics.
the suggestion is, adding that option in the spanish language community sould be good, too.
and the second suggestion, tournaments forum.
in here and in the french language communities you can see a forum for tournaments, and the suggeston is adding that kind of tornaments forum in the spanish community too.
we hope this can be done.

3. Aminiel,

Hello,

You should be able to view statistics for players regardless of the language. This looks like a bug more than being delibrate. Stats pages seem to be correctly working in Spanish just as they work in French or English.

For the second request about forums for tournaments, please first discuss it with helpers. We are going to create these forums only if it's a general wish of the spanish community rather than only the wish of a few people. Helpers will then tell us what is really interesting and useful to create.

4. Naday,

Stats pages work, but when you click a player I think the option "view statistics" is not showed up. I'd have to test it in other languages but at least in the Spanish side it's that way.

Update: Going to the stats pages directly from the client indeed works only from English and French, the other languages, although their pages are translated and show up correctly, haven't the option of viewing the stats from the client.

Última edición por Naday, 15.07.2019 21:48:38

5. arthas_menethil,

ok, thank you for the answer, aminiel. the function view statistics is not available in the spanish room, but the web is working very well.

5 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.