Sugestion with the forum, latest participations.

1 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Onisama,

Hi, Sorry for all mistakes, I'm writing this almost sleeping and using a translator too much... I saw mistakes... but I'm so tired to change my ideas.
I would like to suggest two things that could be applicated together or separately.
The first thing is that the latest participations would be renamed by active topics / threads, and there you’d have the threads in which you have commented, ordered from most recent to least recent as it is currently now, but where you can delete threads in which you don’t want to be active anymore.
I mean, if there is a thread that you are no longer interested in seeing in that section, you might simply delete it.

This is because the reality is that currently this section fulfills the function of having all the threads in which we have commented, more than the last participations in general.

The other thing, which may be linked to the previous suggestion or not, is that regardless of whether the name is changed, threads may be deleted that you may no longer want to have in that section and you want to unsubscribe for some reason.

The truth is that many of us use this section to see the threads that interest us more easily and faster when we do not want to see all the available topics and / or search for new ones, etc. ... but sometimes we no longer want to follow something, but it continues appearing in last participations ... and if the thread is very active it comes up among the first, sadly.

This suggestion is because inadvertently, due to ignorance of the topic of the thread itself, I commented on the topic of Freestile y batalla de gallos in the Spanish section , but it is something I don’t care, something wich I don’t have any interest, so I do not want to continue following it but of course, it always appears to me at the beginning of my last participations list because unfortunately for me, it is a very active thread ... the truth is that it bothers me to have it there and I can't get it out. It is not one of those threads in which one commented and stopped commenting for a while but always keeps an eye on it ... or maybe he does not keep an eye on it but it is something that might interest in the future, like the thread of some game that such Maybe you stopped playing for a while but it is something that maybe you will come back to in the future ... it is not a thread you read as well as you can but it is impossible to keep up with the large number of messages. No, This is a thread that I really don't want to follow at all and I will never have an interest to follow it but that I still have in my section of last participations because by a mistake I commented on it.
Hopefully they take my suggestion into account.
Regards.

Resultado: +0

1 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.