Spotify stream

5 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Giovani ,

Hello.
Maybe som of You uses Spotify. I think, that It will be good idea to play here music from Spotify, not just from radio stations.
What do You think about this idea?
Thank You.
Best regards
Marco

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

I personnally have a Spotify premium account and am satisfied of it, so I well understand your request.

However,

1. This would probably require the playroom to pay something to Spotify
  2. Accessing their API will probably also require us to adhere to strict guidelines we might not agree, or might not be able to cop with in totality. We haven't all the power they have to prevent piracy, for example, and this could lead us to troubles in case of abuses.
  3. IN fact, even if you have a premium account, you aren't allowed to share your music with other people, unless they have a Spotify account, too. So the concept of sharing a stream link on a table is void, or at best illegal

Sorry !

P.S. It would be more or less the same with any other service: Deezer, YouTube, amazon, apple music, etc...

Última edición por Aminiel, 14.05.2020 21:35:44

3. Rory101,

as far as I know, the youtube API is free to access. Plus, if I wanted to sare my videos, what's sotpping me fro musing OBS to stream to icecast or something like that? True there aren't many people that can do that, but, I dunno, I suppose I could host streaming serves for people if that would be something people were wanting.

4. Nikola,

The Youtube API only has a free limited access. Not sure how many requests per day, but after it is exceeded you have to pay. On a frequently used platform this probably won't work. There is an option to implement it so that each person supplies their own personal API key to get around this which is how some programs do it, but I'm not sure how many users will know how to do that.

5. Giovani ,

But Youtube is mostly for Video.
I think on this Spotify, or maybe Deezer, or Sound cloud idea, because sometimes strams sometimes crash and after that You will find another stream of same radio station, playlist or song, or different radio station.

5 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.