spectator flag

7 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. el-dragon ,

hello everyone. i am sorry if this has been suggested before because i don't read this forum frequently, but i would like to suggest a kind of spectator flag.
for example, i and my friends create a table where we will play a game, but we will play one to one. it means, if we are more than two players, we shall wait to the other players have pressed f3 and they confirm on the chat to start the game.
right, in my head the suggestion it's something like this.
8 people are sitting at the table: alkelios, John_Weed, querim (spectator), green-arrow (spectator), JamesPotter (spectator), etc.
also it could be by pressing shift w and checking the list of players at the table.
that's it

2. Nikola,

Yes, this was also something I was going to write, that pressing W could report who has the spectator mode on.

3. leon_trotsky,

yea, it's a good Idea. we only can see what players have the spectator mode when the game is started... and if we can see a flag of spectator for all the players in the table when the game is not runing, there aren't problems when we need play in a tornament with a lot of players in the same table. also it's a good suggestion. the spectator mode should be able to be enabled and disabled on the runing game. the player that enables spectator mode in the middle of a playing game, it can be replaced by a bot.

4. phoenix009,

Yeah. Also it should be possible for table masters to make people spectators

5. fire-starter,

um no
I am already seeing people abusing this a lot

6. Nikola,

How is spectator mode abused? You just enable or disable it yourself depending on if you want to play.

7. pax1,

It will be useless for me

7 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.