Romanian translation

12 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. lucy_light,

hello all! As we saw that there are a lot of Romanian players and some of them don't speak English that well, or perhaps would feel better and much confortable when playing the game in their own language, we decided to open this topic and propose you something: we are capable to professionally translate the platform using best terms and being as explicit as possible when talking about games, rules and other important information. We have already made our team and we can start whenever you wish. Best regards

2. StormProductions,

Hello,

I'd like to be in the Romanian helper team, may I join you, lussy?

3. lucy_light,

Hello, Storm! Yes, of course, your place in the team will be here as long as I will be accepted. For now, we can just hope that we will make it out with this project. Best regards and thanks for your support!

4. Aiden,

Can i also get in?

5. lucy_light,

Of course! This team is open for every good person who wants to help and support our project! I so enjoy the fact that people like this idea and want to get in touch with us! Now all that matters is the developer's opinion. Let's see!

6. Cristina ,

Are you awared of the fact you have to know french if you want to translate playroom in any other language?
For my romanian mates I've translated the rules of games like: french tarot, belote, citadel, ducksracing, but I did from the english to romanian.
But translating playroom is different, it requests a good knowledge of french language.

7. lucy_light,

Well, I know enough French to do this. I wouldn't have sent this topic if I wouldn't be prepared enough and if I wouldn't have read the rules of getting into the translation team. As a bonus fact, I've also used the platform in French for a while, I explored all the games, just for being able to compare the expressions and terms and find the best and most relevant idea for each little thing. I have no problem.

8. StormProductions,

Hello,

This message comes from Lussy as she can not post twice:

Hello guys! What about my project? I posted it some days ago and I decided to revive it now just because there came a lot of topics over it and I think that the team will see it easier. I don't want you to think that I'm spamming or something. I do this with a certain reason, so don't blame me.

9. florianionascu7,

Hello, I also would like to be a helper in the Romanian staff. I am more than happy to help.

10. lucy_light,

If you're more than happy to help us, we're much happier to accept you. Thanks for joining!

11. florianionascu7,

Did you start to work on the Romanian translation?

12. lucy_light,

Hello! Sorry for the delay, but I wasn't home. Nope, I didn't receive any confirmation.

12 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.