add music please

8 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. golden_secret,

i would like it if the playroom had music, not just music we have to stream, and also make it so we can stream music from youtube

2. Nikola,

Hello,
in the beginning there used to be a small background track, but at the end people just kept asking what is the shortcut to turn it off so it was removed. Of course, I'm not the developer and have no idea if that is the actual reason, that is just a guess. You can always just play any music in your media player and leave it in the background.

As for Youtube streams, I'd actually like this as well. I don't know how difficult it would be, but in theory integrating Youtube DL as a library into the client should make it possible to play streams from many video sites. That's what some media players which offer Youtube streaming do.

Resultado: +1

3. Arya_Stark,

Oh yeah, add the posibility to be able to play youtube videos on playroom would be really really nice. Anyway I didn¡t talk about it any time because so many people did already and nothin has been done. I started thinking that was very very difficult or maybe imposibble. But as you said @nicola, maybe with youtube dl they could do it, I don't know. But yeah, that would be definitely a great idea to improve the platform, there are so many interesting videos that we could play if playroom could play youtube videos, and music, you know, of course it doesn't suport spotify links either, so with youtube it could be really really enough haha.
Greettings and any thing, say here

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

Playing or downloading YouTube videos without actually going to YouTube site or using their app has always been on the gray area of legality, as far as I know. At least in theory you aren't allowed to do so.

I don't want to have problems with that on the playroom, so I won't implement it. The answer would be the same for all other streaming sites like Deezer, Spotify, Soundcloud, etc.

Resultado: +1

5. Arya_Stark,

oh, got it. Well in that case, I think it's understandable.

6. StormProductions,

Downloading for personal use is legal. If you are uploading downloaded video on your channel, using those videos in your website without its actual owner permission Is illegal. But usage in QCGC would be legal because it would be considered as personal use.

7. YNWA,

If you are so sure you could always write to YouTube and see if they were happy for you to do so! I would be interested to read their reply.

8. StormProductions,

I would too, but they don't reply to anyone... LOL

8 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta