Bugs when replying to permanent messages

2 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +4

1. Nikola,

Hello,
it seems that some bugs started happening with permanent messages, however as the subject says, currently I can reproduce this only when replying to an already existing topic, and not when sending new messages.

1. The first bug is quite strange, because it happens only every second time. When I open an existing topic from my inbox on the website, I get the following message:
  2. "You can't reply to this discussion."
    However, now, if I press F5 to refresh the page, misteriously the reply edit box is now here and everything works as expected. However, press f5 again, and the same you can't reply to this discussion message reappears, thus I say it happens only every second time.
  3. This second bug is on the other hand a little harder to reproduce, but also much more annoying. If I try to reply to a discussion, sometimes a message is not sent at all.
  4. On the Windows client, it only gives me a blank line after pressing enter on send, while on the website it opens an empty page after pressing send. However, from the Windows client, if I press enter on my message again as if I wanted to edit the text in it, press OK to close the dialog, leaving exactly the same text, and then press enter on send, the message is sent without any problems.
    Unfortunately, as I said no errors are displayed here, so I am not sure if anything else can be done to help report the bug. In fact, these two bugs may be connected, and perhaps the Windows client can also send a reply every second time too...

Hopefully, you will be able to find out what's wrong. I'm not completely sure, but I believe these bugs started happening only after the 17.08 update of the website.

Thanks.

Resultado: +3

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

The first bug is now solved, thanks !

The second bug is likely related, tell me if you can reproduce it again.

Resultado: +4

2 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta