Unable to log into playroom web client on macOS

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +3

1. rockstar2013,

Hi everyone,
I've encountered a strange bug with the playroom web client on MacOS 10.15.7. Just a few minutes ago, I tried to log into the web client, and soon after it loaded, I was told that my credentials are incorrect and asked me to try again. Strangely, I was already logged into the playroom website, qcsalon.net, even though I failed to login to the web client. At the time I first found this strange behaviour, I was using Safari, and I thought that the browser was no longer compatible, so I tried with Chrome, and yet, I got the same error. I am, however, able to post this bug even as I write at the moment.
I, therefore, request you to kindly help me in this regard.

Resultado: +2

2. Nikola,

Hello,
I don't know if this has been reported before, but there is a web client bug which may be related to this case.

When you are logging in to the website, did you uncheck the checkbox remember me right after the password edit field?
If this checkbox is unchecked, you will get incorrect credentials and can't use the web client.
However, if you leave it checked, it should work fine. Note that of course if it isn't your computer, you should log out after you are done by using the link on the top of the website.

Resultado: +2

3. rockstar2013,

Hello @Nikola,
Thank you very much for your response. I'll try it and let you know if they are any weird symptoms again.

Resultado: +1

3 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta