A bug with Apple Jass and 3 players when taking the kitty

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +3

1. Nikola,

Hello,
assuming I understand the rules of Apple Jass correctly, it looks like there is a bug when taking the kitty.

For this bug, you must not be leading the first trick. Let's imagine players A, B and C.
A plays an 8 of hearts, for example.
Now, as a player B, you have hearts in your hand. However, you decide that your hand is bad, and you press H to take the kitty. The kitty contains no hearts at all.
Obviously, you have no reason to cut the 8 of hearts, so instead you play any other random card. However, the Playroom won't let you do this, saying that you must follow, I am assuming because of your previous hand which really had the option to follow, but the new one doesn't anymore, thus you are forced to cut, which if I am not misunderstanding something shouldn't be the case. The fact you took the kitty which no longer has the leading colour is just not taken into account.

Could you take a look at this?

Thanks.

Resultado: +1

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

Thank you very much for finding and signaling this one !

In fact the game can be even completely blocked if you have no trump to cut in this situation.

It's too late for today, but I'll try to fix it for next time.

Resultado: +3

Última edición por Aminiel, 28.12.2022 15:19:50

3. Nikola,

Thank you. Fortunately it is impossible to block the game at least I think, because the kitty will always contain either the top card which is a trump, or the 6 of trump if somebody exchanged the top card, so you should always be able to cut, and this bug doesn't happen after the first trick has been played.

Resultado: +2

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

This should be fixed now with the latest update. Thank you for the report and happy new year.

Resultado: +1

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta