Bug: Audio streems are not working in web clients.

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +2

1. DB8275,

Reacently, I faced an ishoe on web client. The ishoe: Audio is not Playing on free table. When you stream an Audio on free table using a web browser, the audio is not playing. or if some one streams an audio on a free tble, and if I try to here it on the Web, the Audio will not playing. Please fix this ishoe on the web client. Thanks.

Resultado: +0

2. Rizwan,

hi i also have this ishue i am using my android phone to play i have connected a keyboard on my android mobile to play and chat everything works good but when i press control+p the audeo is not playing please do anything for this i am using chrome brouzer thank you

Resultado: +0

3. Nikola,

As far as I know, web client simply doesn't support streams at all. I have the feeling that this partially worked in the old, 2018 web client version and at least some formats were supported depending on the browser, but since I have no way to run that version now of course, it could also be something that changed in the browsers/web standards.

Resultado: +2

4. DB8275,

Yes, it worked in the older version of web client. But, it is not working any more in the latest version. so, we have to request the Developers to fix the Problem.

Resultado: +1

4 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta