Scopa Bug

2 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Isaac5457,

Hello,
I have noticed the following behavior in Scopa with bots, which appears to be a bug in my opinion. This applies when manual collecting is disabled for human and bot players, as well as when manual collecting is turned on with bots only. To illustrate the bug, supose the table has 2 sevens, a 5 and a 9. Now supose you have an ace in hand.
If you play it with manual collecting turned on, the 5 and 9 are collected, rather than both sevens. In some cases, this behavior can be counterintuitive, as the collected cards may act against a player's best interests.
Now, consider the table has a 5, 2 nines (one of which is a diamond), and a 2. Supose you have an ace in hand. In this case, the nine that is collected is not the diamond. Again, depending on the circumstance, this can act against a player's interest.
Finally, supose the table has 2 fours, an 8 and a 9. Supose you have a seven in hand. In this case, the 8 is collected, rather than both fours.
While it is not always possible to predict the strategy a player may use at any given moment, I feel that if manual collecting is disabled, the game should do its' best to serve the best interests of all participants. There may be several reasons as to why manual collecting might not always be appropriate. The option may be too time-consuming for players, especially to those who haven't played the game or used the platform before. According to the scopa platform statistics, manual collection doesn't seem to be all that popular.
Thank you for your consideration.

Resultado: +0

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

When manual collecting is off, the fewest number of cards is collected. When there are several possibilities with the same number of cards, it isn't guaranteed which one will be chosen. That's why the manual collecting option exists and it won't change.

Resultado: +2

2 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta