Web client a small bug with audio streams

5 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +2

1. Nikola,

Hello,
on the web client, if you join a table which has an audio stream proposed, and then leave the table, the audio stream starts to play in the main room, and it is not possible to stop this stream.
The stream is probably supposed to fade out, but I don't think that the web client can do that, and anyway the stream is not even supposed to start if you didn't listened to it. I remember that the Windows client had a similar problem during the beta which was eventually fixed.

I am not sure when this started happening, probably always, since it happens on both the old and new web clients.
The impact of the bug is somewhat limited though, this bug affects only Safari, since other browsers don't allow cross domain streams anymore in that way.

Thanks for any solutions.

Resultado: +2

2. Emerald,

It started since the last update. Ive always used web client with the mentioned browser.
The stream won’t go away unless I log out which is so weird. I don’t have any solutions due to not knowing anything about technology but just affirming what I know about this bug. I forgot to report this. However will add it is now randomised as in in the last week i only had it once happen to me as supposed to always.
Hope it can get fixed.

Resultado: +0

3. blaise97,

hello,
just wanted to says here that this has nothing to do with the latest update of something for sure. i discovered that in december when i was messing arround with audio Stream on the web client, so if this bug was not here forever, this is not new for sure.

Última edición por blaise97, 14.04.2024 19:14:26

4. Emerald,

But it has only been a real Robles since the laste update is what I’m saying. And I’ve always used the web client. But the question is why a specific tables and not others now?

5. Nikola,

Hello,
the factor which makes a difference here is the format of the audio stream being proposed:

If the stream is of a format supported by Safari, such as mp3 or m4a, the bug will happen as described.
If the stream is of an unsupported format by Safari, such as ogg, nothing will happen, since the stream cannot play.

Resultado: +1

5 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta