Client crash in Scopa

8 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. No-Time-no-Musume,

The context menu in scopa returns what's on table. Whenever I try to open it while I have no cards left, the client instantly crashes. It's pretty easy to reproduce in Escoba variant. I open it quite automatically, sometimes even when the game is about to end, and then when I reconnect, I don't know who won.
I open it with mouse/touchpad since no context menu key on this keyboard.

2. Nikola,

Hello. For me it works even without any card. Are you using the latest version which should be 2.2.8? To check, open the menu bar and in the system menu, choose about. It should display your version. I remember there were some crashes with empty lists in 2.2.0.

3. No-Time-no-Musume,

Hello. Yes I have the latest version, 2.2.8 from june. Since I have no context menu on my keyboard, I tried opening it with context menu key in windows keyboard on screen. It did not crash the client and returned what it should. So the problem is probably only when it's opened by right clicking on touchpad. Those 2 ways od opening context menu should be the same, yet in this very specific situation they are not.

P.S. To open context menu by right clicking on mouse/touchpad it's necessary to have cursor in the right menu/game window on some existing item. If there is no item (like when cards are gone), then at the position of first one, otherwise it doesn't work.

4. Fawaz,

Why you don't use c to know whats on table? also you can try shift+f10 for contest menu.

5. Naday,

Tested it and it's right. The client totally crashed and I had to open it again. Sadly no clue how I did this since I needed to put the cursor above the first card and I'm not used to the cursor, but managed it and I believe this bug happens more to sighted people than blind ones, still shall be fixed.

Okay, for nvda users you gotta go to the first card, then press the NVDA key plus shift plus m so you move the mouse to there, when you run out of cards you just right click there and this shall be happening.

Última edición por Naday, 30.12.2018 22:47:58

6. Nikola,

Ah, if it is with the mouse only that explains it. Hopefully Aminiel can take a look at it.

7. No-Time-no-Musume,

Well hotkeys are annoying and hard to remember for me, but that's another story, and not a big deal here anyways. It can probably be noticed mainly by sighted people, yet can be reproduced by anyone, so it's still a bug to be fixed.

8. Aminiel,

Hello,

Thank you for reporting. There is indeed a bug. Sadly you will need to wait for the next client version for this to be fixed.

8 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.