rsgames has bugs is any body elts having this ishue

21 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: -2

1. unolover,

hi there is an ishue ishue with rs games wen u are in the mane menu off rs games it dose not let u make anew game it just freezes let me know if u have the same ishue

Resultado: -1

2. augma ,

what is rs games?

Resultado: +1

3. Nikola,

random stupid games

Resultado: +2

4. Mortem,

I haven't had any issues with RSGames since I got a new computer. I also haven't installed it and therefore have never even run it since I got a new computer. Do whatever you want with this information.

Resultado: +0

5. aims,

wow y'all. don't need to be like this. not everyone would like the game and that's fine, I see nothing wrong with the game

6. imprisonedindarkness,

I never had that problem when I last entered there. Did you report that to the admins there? However, they are not that active there. If they do, I never experience it.

I'm talking about the windows client here, not the web application if that's what you meant.

Última edición por imprisonedindarkness, 06.08.2022 03:54:35

7. augma ,

did someone deleted my previous poste on this topic. , if yes

8. aims,

it's another gameing platform. and seems most people hate it for idk what reason

9. Rory101,

I wouldn't be surprised; the backend is in MOO and we all know what that can mean, especially considering it's, lack of updates in the past few years

10. imprisonedindarkness,

I admit that rsgames has many issues. However, just like the playroom, it has its own positive sides. I'm really into scrabble, and that platform gave me the opportunity to experience the game by myself. It is really hard to play the game when you cannot see it at all. It's a purely visual game. So I'm thankful to the developers there for giving me that chance.

11. Destranis,

If someone doesn't like RS games, that is completely up on them. Feel free to hate it, but don't expect sympathy from the developers of the platform you are expressing your feelings about the client playroom is competing with, in quotation marks.

12. Emerald,

Wrong platform to address this on but i have no issue with it, so it may be something else.

13. augma ,

does really shitty games have voice chat?

14. Destranis,

Listen, I get your frustration and hatred towards RS games, on the other hand they've done some things which aren't available here at all. Of course, the playroom has a bigger base of people and more visitors overall, but why don't you express your hatred towards the actual developers than on a platform they don't see it? Don't be cowards, and send your problems directly to them.

15. augma ,

how. , they didn't mansioned there address and any contact details

16. Snake_Eyes,

@Augma Let me correct you. On the RS games website you can easily find instructions on how to contact them, there is also their email address where you can report a bug or any problem you're experiencing with their games. I would also like to ask you to remain civil and avoid using bad language and derisive posts that do not bring anything useful to the discussion. You can express your negative opinion in a different and more constructive way.

17. unolover,

rs games has ishues some times but it is good

18. augma ,

do it have voice chat?

19. StormProductions,

yep, it definitely does

20. sound2,

I like rs games and playroom, they both can get a bit laggy sometimes. But they both have their usefulness.

Resultado: +2

21. MeowingKitty,

Yes I've had the same issue, but it doesn't happen all the time for me.

21 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta