Song for A voice for San Marino to represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2023

6 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: -11

1. OrsoNero ,

Hi everyone,
I'm Pierpaolo Tieri from Italy and I would like that someone will write me a song and I will sing it at A voice for San Marino, the national selection and I would like to try to represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2023.
Can someone help me?
Thanks, Pierpaolo Tieri.

Resultado: -1

2. kempfious ,

you can sing this one as for example. I'm soulman oo yeah yeah! I'm soulman! Coming to ya all the way from the hood. Hopefully that will make some progress

Resultado: -2

3. OrsoNero ,

No no no no no it must be a song written by someone not a cover no no no

Resultado: -1

4. M_A_G_A,

My cousin's a songwriter in Nashville, Tennessee. He writes for a lot of the well-known modern country artists... Has some hits on country radio. He's a real pro, though, and can pretty much write any style of music. If I can count on you paying him at least 10 thousand U.S. dollars, I'm sure we can work something out. Let me know! It's totally legit! I'll even send you proof of his work before you agree to work with us so that you know that I'm not just rusing you. Unfortunately, the guy is expensive because he'll have to hire the top of the line musicians to record your track, and thoughs pickers run about $500 an hour. Also, he's gotta get paid, too, and you don't work with the publishing company that employs him. If you did, then the publishing company would cover his compensation, but you don't. Anyway, let me know!

Resultado: +0

5. OrsoNero ,

I would like to contact him and can you send me the proof on pierpaolotieriofficial@gmail.com thanks? Pierpaolo.

6. M_A_G_A,

I will send you list of songs and artists plus proof of credit for having written these songs. I also have to contact him personally to see if this is a project he'd be interested in working on.

6 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta