Uno Tournament Winner

11 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Raki,

Hi everyone!

I’d like to start off by congratulating Ricolachen for winning his second uno tournament!
He went through Captain-nemo in the first round, Mogosog in the second, Egle in the third, survived a 5 player group game to get into the semi’s, beat Ashraf in the semi’s and finally beat Sikicigonzales in the final with a score of 496. (Target 500)
Well done!

Props should also go out to Sikicigonzales for playing a very close and excellent final game and just barely missing out.
A job well done to the 2 players that lost in the semi finals, Ashraf and Jscholes.

This was another vary enjoyable and fantastic tournament with excellent close games and unexpected victories.

I’d just like to quickly remind everyone that it isn’t easy organising and keeping track of 40 players, so it would be nice if some people matured up, acted their age, remembered this is just a game which has no bearing on our lives at the end of the day; and it would be nice if they didn’t disrupt the whole tournament with rude comments just because something wasn’t to their liking.

Anyways, thank you all for joining and making this another amazing tournament!
Thank you to The-boss for helping me out big time with organising this tournament, it wouldn’t be possible without him.

Congratulations to Ricolachen!

Until the next time, take care.

Última edición por Raki, 05.07.2015 21:26:34

2. Lemonade,

For anyone interested, here's a summary of the final match, because it was so epic. I won't list stuff like failed interceptions, just the round summaries. This is rather long, so if you don't want to read it you can skip. Also if you want to read this, do it with your web browser, the formatting in the client is a little weird.

Round 1:
SikiciGonzales gets 75 points.

ricolachen gets 0 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 75.

ricolachen: 6.

Round 2:
SikiciGonzales gets 0 points.

ricolachen gets 60 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 81.

ricolachen: 66.

Round 3:

ricolachen gets 20 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 84.

ricolachen: 89.

Round 4:
SikiciGonzales gets 127 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 211.

Round 5:
SikiciGonzales gets 17 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 228.

Round 6:

ricolachen gets 74 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 231.

ricolachen: 163.

Round 7:
SikiciGonzales gets 45 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 276.

ricolachen: 166.

Round 8:
SikiciGonzales gets 31 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 307.

ricolachen: 166.

Round 9:
SikiciGonzales gets 3 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 316.

ricolachen: 172.

Round 10:

ricolachen gets 62 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 316.

ricolachen: 237.

Round 11:
SikiciGonzales gets 8 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 324.

ricolachen: 240.

Round 12:
SikiciGonzales gets 13 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 340.

ricolachen: 240.

Round 13:

ricolachen gets 16 points.

ricolachen: 256.

Round 14:

ricolachen gets 16 points.

ricolachen: 272.

round 15:

ricolachen gets 18 points.

ricolachen: 290.

Round 16:
SikiciGonzales gets 33 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 379.

ricolachen: 296.

Round 17:

ricolachen gets 97 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 385.

ricolachen: 396.

Round 18:
SikiciGonzales gets 57 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 442.

ricolachen: 396.

Round 19:

ricolachen gets 4 points.

Scores:

SikiciGonzales: 442.

ricolachen: 400.

Round 20:

ricolachen gets 27 points.

Scores: SikiciGonzales: 448.

ricolachen: 427.

Round 21:
SikiciGonzales gets 51 points.

Scores:

SikiciGonzales: 499.

ricolachen: 427.

Round 22:

ricolachen gets 63 points.

Scores:

SikiciGonzales: 499.

ricolachen: 493.

Round 23:
SikiciGonzales gets 112 points.

Scores:

SikiciGonzales: 611.

ricolachen: 496.

SikiciGonzales has reached the score limit of 500 points and is now out of the game.

ricolachen is the winner !

Última edición por Lemonade, 05.07.2015 22:02:38

3. MuhammadHajjar,

Congratulations.

4. LaraStardust,

congrats man

5. Riad,

Hi. Congrats there, and thanks Raki and The-Boss for always entertaining us with your awesome tournament. I'm sad I was obliged to go out just before the final match, but congrats anyway.

6. Epic_Krrish,

well congratulations to the winner, but how on earth? did sikicigonzales came into the finals!, i know he was bundled out in the 2nd round! i think it is unfare to give him a 2nd chance to participate again. well he was out so he should have finished for the day! if some body was replaced then it should have been nutral? or your rule stated that if the aponent didn't turn up then the person will move to next round!, well brother this is just my comments, don't get me wrong. according to me sikicigonzales has higher scores when he was bundled out. and for sure he didn't fall on the lucky loser even.
well i m not against any one, but I wrote what i felt, and according to me the lucky loser applied if you had odd numbers remained not Even numbers. So you already had even numbers

But thankyou for your time for organising it, well done

Última edición por Epic_Krrish, 06.07.2015 02:57:34

7. Raki,

Krrish, you weren't here, you don't know if we had even numbers or not.
We had 9 players, 9 I think is not an even number.
And he lost by 110 points, no one in the second round lost with a better difference.
Thanks anyway brother, but don't go by what you here, try to understand and know the situation first for yourself.

Btw, thanks for that everything, it was nice to check out that match again.

Última edición por Raki, 06.07.2015 06:42:46

8. wolfi,

congrats, and also iif you are intrusted in farkle tournament, I'm making one with hasan tayyem's help, check it in the tea suction.

9. Epic_Krrish,

brother i have his score here, 412 and marina had 252 so the difference was 160,, and yeah i m saying if you had odd, then you should have bumped the odd one out to make it even? i think your rules say that and 3rd round was even so it was fine, because 10 players were there, but from the fourth definitely you had 5 matches so 5 winners, so that's becomes odd, then the first 4 lowest should had made it to semis bumping the last one out, well that what i feel according to your rule. well i m saying again i m not against you, or against any one for that matter,

remember your statement...
" The player who wan with the highest score, (the score closest to the target), will be eliminated, or the player who lost but with the lowest score difference
with his opponent will be bumped up to the next round making it an even number of players.
So if we have 9 players, I’ll remove someone to make it 8; if we have 15, I’ll add someone to make it 16.

"

Última edición por Epic_Krrish, 06.07.2015 11:47:48

10. guliwer,

Congratulations to winner!

But second think... is... Hmm really Krrish? Difference was 160? My difference was 156 so why i didn't go to next round? wtf?.. No comends about this and strange game before semifinals.

Última edición por guliwer, 06.07.2015 15:10:33

11. Raki,

Hi,
I just made sure, his score was 362, so a 110 point difference, I don't want to argue on this any further on the forums, if you want to talk about it, you know where to find me on the playroom.
Thanks

11 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.