a very serious question

18 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +1

1. kempfious,

Hello guys. Hope you guys doing well. So all of a sudden I came up with the idea of asking people about the purpose of the life. I know they answer if we go by religion, but I would like you guys to share what do you think in different aspects. Thank you and I hope I'll get good answers.

Resultado: -1

2. Naday,

You're the boss of your own life, my friend. You get to decide what it is all about. It's your call to give it purpose and make it count.

Resultado: +0

3. Vojvoda,

One wise man said, finding a purpose, that's the purpose.

4. Caoimhe,

That's very well said.

5. sound2,

I can only agree with Diana here. You make your purpurse as you go along. Or live it, I should say.

6. Mrityunjay,

Popcorn or poptart. Choose your pick.

7. omeed ,

Life ows us no meaning. The main challenge is to create meaning out of a meaningless existence.

8. afrim,

Life is meaningful and has purpose if you can be useful to the people around you. Life is meaningful if you have someone who can sacrifice for you, and you’re ready to sacrifice for them. You cannot do everything with your life as it will be conditioned by different factors, no matter where you live.

9. Mortem,

Life is like a box of chocolates, except somebody ate all of them and put the box back in the cupboard instead of throwing it out.

10. MuhammadHajjar,

Yeah you're the one who decides your purpose of living, so it's up to the individual to decide their goals according to their dreams and plannings.

11. kempfious,

really good opinions you guys. So yeah I do agree with Afrim in this case. very well said.

12. aayushi,

I think is life is about surving god, making a positive entity in other's life, doing good and helping all living things not only people and animal.

13. SheWolf,

Good Evening, or at least here is evening, smiley. Purpose of life is to live. How, it is up to you. You got a cards, time, health status, family status, life conditions, religion status etc etc. You have to deal with it. Sense of life is life itself, because when not, why we would live? Believers say, that we are in here to know our Creator. Speaking Generally, cause we are here from lot of religions, but this one is common everywhere. To know our creator, discover him in the world of badness and evil and not fall into badness. Might sound like God's game, or exam which we wouldn't ask for. Who knows how it is.
I can tell you one think. Everyone has it's purpose and something he or she has to do here. Good or bad. Everything somehow lays into the big story we help to write, but the book is not ours.
It's like with the traveling, purpose of the journey is moving. You travel cause you want to come from point A, to point B, but your purpose is to move, to make steps, to let your car, ship, plane move. This is sence. Although in the dark moments we don't see it.
Sorry if it sounds so much philosofical. xd. Klara greets all of you.

14. BlueTardisz,

I am of the opinion that you really make a purposeful life as you live it. so, in this case, you decide what your purpose in life is, and try to find it. I do not think it is connected to God or religion, personally, but some might think so, and that is their purpose. I also think the biggest struggle in life really is to find the purpose of life itself. I congratulate those who have found it, cinserely.

15. sound2,

Then to the original poster, why did you ask, if you agreed with only one of us? I mean the posters on here. Unless I've got it wrong. I'm just curious, smile.

16. kempfious,

I just like the way he explained the thing, although I do agree with all of you guys. I just want to see what different people think about it. That's all

17. sound2,

Ah okay. That makes sense then, smiles.

18. Sajad-Aliraqi,

You're born into life for a tour to a country which is not yours and nothing is yours except your actions. Life is a country that offers a lot of possibilities for every individual, you do what you think you've ben called to, and what represents your character. If you find yourself satisfied and a winner, you're well to go. Otherwise, you would be asking what is the meaning of life, because you haven't made something that shows you the meaning. If you keep asking the same question you would get an ever changing array of answers, those answers are people's experiences and may not aline well with yours. Instead of asking, go make it. That's how you know.
For me, my religion and family are enough reasons, and my call is music. I do them, and then I'll rest comfortable because that's how it is. You can't change something that was built to not change.

18 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta