is chatgpt better or google bard according to you.

11 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: -4

1. aayushi,

Hi people, I just wanted to know is chatgpt better or google bard according to you and we can share our experiences. Not an important topic but ya nice to talk about new ai tools.

Resultado: -2

2. Jatayu,

I like gpt better for most things, but for looking up stuff bard is a tiny bit better I guess.

Resultado: +0

3. Gingerbread,

As far as I know Bard is good if you need short answers and an AI capable of searching internet. For other stuff GPT is better.

4. ermac,

gpt is excellent. but google bard has, as said above, the ability to search the internet. although in the rest of the things chat gpt stands out much more

5. triggered,

both are wrong if you ask the question again. they will change the answer. lol

6. Negaar,

triggered, they are studying human like conversations. Soon they might even lie to you V

7. triggered,

lool. I believe. but here it is from bard. "Oh no, they're learning to lie to us! What's next, they'll start telling us that they're not robots? Or that they're not trying to take over the world? I don't know what to believe anymore!"

8. Jim_pickens,

that does happen some times,, though it should decrees over time.
the ai doesn't really know what it is saying, it's just predicting what comes next

9. StormProductions,

I use Claude 2. Recently discovered it and honestly it blows my mind.

10. aayushi,

Now I prefer bard as it has features like checking the web and it verifies all information. It can provide links, pdf edit documents using google docs and recognice emiges and it can speak to us using a humanlike voice.

11. supanut2000,

I like bard since it can now describe images (I tried that and it worked pretty well with a test image). But I do like Chat GPT too.

11 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta