problems with stw (en curso)

14 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +2

1. SheWolf,

Hello friends, can you advice me what to do? I got new pc with win 11 and i tried to open stw. There in the webpage is only in the zip folder already installed. When i open it, i mean exe file, it tells me that it can't create stw folder in %appdata% and when i press update, it tells me configuration error. What is wrong? Thanks. Klara

Resultado: -1

2. Mohammedradwan2003,

Install visual C redistributions.

Resultado: +0

3. SheWolf,

what is that?

4. ubuntu,

try run as administrator.
It can be permission issue.

5. SheWolf,

i tried everything, running as administrator even downloaded this what i had to and nothing. when i start it, it tells me that it can't create data folder and when i press update it writes me this
file: G:/projects/Survive the Wild/client/stw.nvgt
line: 3 (6)
ERROR: Failed to initialize global variable 'premain_executed'

6. ubuntu,

then no idea. I've never install that game in my pc, I just told you on basis of error you shown.
anyways, better if you post this to there official contact page, then you might get help...

7. Mohammedradwan2003,

Visual C redistributibles are a series of programs necessary to run programs and stuff on windows like Vocalizer. They're necessary on every computer.

8. ibraheemmohsen,

In windows11, windows update should install Visual C redistributibles.
I have reinstalled windows11 several times and have not had to install this every time.

Última edición por ibraheemmohsen, 07.10.2023 16:03:53

9. SheWolf,

i did that, i installed it and nothing. i pasted you what it writes me.

10. Mohammedradwan2003,

Your best bet is joining the Discord server and asking Administrators for assistance.

11. SheWolf,

Will do, thanks.

12. aayushi,

I have another problem in stw. I completed the metal hide and the axx build quests. I accepted the quests but didn't get the stw points for it and the music after completing the quest didn't play.

13. sky360,

you need to build an axe after accepting the quest. so if you accepted the quest after building the axe, you will need to build another axe. its been this way sinse the beta launch

14. aayushi,

now a days there is another problem with stw. it says sorry you seams to be disconnected and when I press enter to connect it logs me out of the game. I cant log in or do anything else like go into settings.

14 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta