tell your joke

8 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +10

1. Arceus,

Hello! This topic is for those who like to have a good laugh after a day of work, or after getting screwed by their own stupidity! d... note: you can send any type of joke. The recommendation is, if you don't like it, you have the choice not to read the joke. First, however, we ask you to let them know when a joke is a bit harsh for some audiences before the joke itself, to avoid any hassles. and nothing more fair than me starting with a joke! A very wealthy 90-year-old man goes to the doctor for his annual exam. The doctor performs the first tests and asks you: - How have you been feeling lately, my friend? I see him very excited. - Well, doctor, the truth is that I feel great. - Great! I'm very happy. Is there any special reason? - Well, doctor, look, I got a 19-year-old girlfriend and the romance is great, to the point that she's already pregnant... Imagine, doctor! We are going to have a child! What do you think about this? The doctor remains silent for a long time and finally responds: - I'll tell you a little story. In a forest, a man was camping late at night when he heard the roar of a hungry tiger. The man woke up and, horrified, realized that the tiger was at the entrance to his tent. He was so scared that, instead of taking his rifle, he took the fishing rod and shot the tiger with the stick... Do you know what happened? - I have no idea. What happened? - Well, the tiger fell, struck by the fishing rod. - Don't joke, doctor! This is impossible! Surely someone shot without him noticing. - Ah, that's exactly what I wanted to get to! Don't you think my story is very similar to yours?

Resultado: +3

2. Jatayu,

go! Master Ball

Resultado: +1

3. Ryo-Bee,

There was a guy who had a dog, and the dog was trained to jump in the air and turn around every time partizan Belgrade scores a goal. So he brought the dog next to the playing field and partizan would score a goal, he jumps, then another goal he jumps again, then partizan captain comes and says to the dog owner, man, I wonder how he jumps when we score a goal against red star if he jumps like this for this game. And the guy replies. I don't know, I only had him for few years now.

Resultado: +0

4. gemmi,

LOL JATAIYU HOW COME YOU'RE GONNA CATCH TIGAR WITH A MASTER BALL?

5. Jatayu,

Well the masterball has 100% chance of capturing so.

Resultado: -1

6. Mrityunjay,

What's the difference between a feminist and a grenade? The grenade actually accomplishes something when it triggers.
Want another one? Look at my status.

Resultado: +2

Última edición por Mrityunjay, jueves 17:09

7. spaceship,

What do you get when you cross a dyslexic, an insomniac, and an agnostic?
Someone who lays awake at night wondering if there’s a dog.
What do you call a belt with a watch on it?
A waist of time.

Resultado: +3

8. Vojvoda,

partizan fan is awoken by his mother: "Son, time to get up, it's 3".
He replies with a sleepy voice: "Oh, again Olajinka"?

8 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta