Happy Christmas!

31 mensajes, 2 páginas: 1  2 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. earthquake ,

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year everyone!

2. afrim,

Mary Christmas to all of you!

3. Cristina ,

Thank you!
Merry Christmast and God bless!

4. Lemonade,

Hello humans. Merry christmas indeed!

5. Mayana,

Have a nice christmas or whichever holiday you might be celebrating. I really should find that politticly correct christmas greeting and post it here. :) Anyway, hope you all have a awesome time!

6. sound2,

It's happy holidays I think. So, a happy christmas to all, hope you all have a good 2017

7. fire-starter,

happy crissmass to all of you. Good 2017 and a booming 2016 ending. :d

8. Mayana,

A Politically Correct Christmas Greeting

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

9. sound2,

Lol, you amuse me. What a very long way of saying something.

10. Mayana,

No, someone else made this up actually. I just copied it. I'm not smart enough to think up such things myself.

11. sound2,

Oh okay. Stil it was enjoyable.

12. Exink,

Lolz and I thought Babya Sa or someone like that wrote it. Happy New year all!

13. Dayan ,

His name is actually Bhavya Shah. Lmao I hate spanish screen readers cause pronounce all messed up.

14. Kwanzaa,

Marry Christmas to all of You, Happy Kwanzaa and Happy New Year

15. helleon,

warning kwanza is abdulrahman. just saying

16. Kwanzaa,

@helleon Are You sure that I'm Abdul Rahman?
If Yes: I'll commit Suicide, because Abdul Rahman never uses these Nicknames

He always entering with Indian Names

17. spaceship,

Well mister abdulrehman, You should know this much about yourself that You also had these accounts named Abdulrehman and Alix and baji so on at some point of time.
So please understand that if you create nonindian accounts it means you can get away by saying abdulrehman creates only indian accounts.

18. Kwanzaa,

Well: first of All: I'm Abdullah, Abdulrahman's Brother

Second:Abdulrahman only create names, not Nicknames like this

also: at these times He create only Indian names

Última edición por Kwanzaa, 30.12.2016 17:16:44

19. Exink,

At this point when he says "I'm Abdulrahman's Brother", don't know why but I agree with the others. Just saying...

20. YNWA,

It's a bit late wishing people a happy Christmas now. If you want to wish anybody anything then it should be a happy new year.

21. Kwanzaa,

@Eagala How do You agree with only 2 People since We don't know eachother?

I think that You know Abdulrahman well, since He's a famus spammer in The QuentinC's Gameroom

@Ynwa it's not late, christmas has 12 Days, as I know

22. Exink,

@Cuanzaa Because when he creates his accounts he says exactly that: I'm his brother, his friend, etc. yet I have no proofs you're him but please be careful with your words the next time. And at least here, I know Christmas is 9 days long.

23. Kwanzaa,

Well, He only say that He has Friends, and if You meant The Old Nickname Space-rage it was Me

24. CathyAnne,

Well, happy new year and mery Christmas to all of you. i got lots of different gifts. What did you get? Also, did you get a lot?

25. Exink,

Well, in my case Santa Clause has given me a big box of nothing, but I'm glad because the best gift ever is the friendship and family in spite of everything!

26. helleon,

look people some fall for abdulrahman saying he is his brother i personally am 100% sure they are the same person. To all who heard the call between shadow-of-death, rezad, dianna and abdulrahman it should be obvious.

27. fc-golden-rocker,

hello there! happy new year to all of you and marry christmas to all christian people here.

28. Kwanzaa,

@helleon We aren't same Person

Well: The Skype Call proved that I'm not Abdul, but do You know that Shado-of-racism and Viclious have edited the Skype recording to hide the proof?

Example: Viclious has failed to change Abdul's Voice to make it very similar to My Voice

also: He edited most parts, especially when We singing MR.Lonely.

He added an edited Eloquence Voice and it's not much hard to notice

so: I won't call Shado-of-racism and Viclious stupids, but They aren't much intelegents

Anyway: When I asked You about Your Skype to prove You refused

so: this is a proof of Your lie

29. Vojvoda ,

Why people pay attention to creatures like Abdul. Someone who has got nothing to do in his life except trying tot be another person.

30. grobar ,

Mery christmas to everyone and happy new year. It's stupid that thread is being dedicated to abdul, i mean he said mery christmas and there was no need to say it's him even though it is, so what, he didn't spam the thread so just leave that alone.

31 mensajes, 2 páginas: 1  2 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.