THE 2017 HEARTS TOURNAMENT DRAW

3 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. YNWA,

Hello all

Things have been a bit rushed with this tournament as we have had a lot to do. We have managed to get a total of 16 players so should have an enjoyable tournament. Enteries for the tournament has closed but people are welcome to put themselves on the standby list.

We don't intend to run around after players this time as we have a lot to get on with so please come 15 or20 minutes earlier than the scheduled time to ensure you are right on time. Fortunately if there is a player short for a group then we are prepared to play with just 3 players with the top 2 going through.

There is 2 games in Groups A & B and the top 2 from each game will play each other in the Semi-Final. The top 2 players from both groups will contest the final on Saturday.

The first round will be set at 50 points with the Semi-Final 75 and the Final 100
points. For The Semi-Final and Final we will include the Jack of Diamonds variant.

Please note The 2 players with the lowest points tally will go into the next round. If there is a tie we will go back to the previous rounds to see who had the lowest score out of both of the tied players. If both players are tied then we will draw lots to decide the winner.

THE DRAW

ROUND 1

GROUP A

Match 1

1. Angelina-princess
  2. Sunny
  3. Fawas
  4. Alesia

Match 2

1. Anabell
  2. Zulfqar007
  3. Marina7
  4. Cristina

Semi-Final

Match 1 Winner
Runner-Up from Match 1
Match 2 Winner
Runner-Up From Match 2

Round 1

GROUP B

Match 1

1. Vojvoda
  2. Me-me
  3. doubletrouble911
  4. Efsun

Match 2

1. Furki
  2. george
  3. Ediz
  4. Aurel

Semi-Final

Match 1 Winner
Runner-Up from Match 1
Match 2 Winner
Runner-Up From Match 2

FINAL

Winner of Semi-Final 1
Runner-Up of Semi-Final 1
Winner of Semi-Final 2
Runner-Up of Semi-Final 2

Please note the draw is subject to change.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE PLAYERS

Snowflake & YNWA

2. policeman1,

Hey can you put me for a stand by for the 21st since I should make it?.

3. The-white-dove,

Yes of course.

3 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.