manga of one piece

6 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

1. dinothunder,

I've been wanting to do this for a long time.
It is about adapting the more than 850 chapters of the one piece manga, adding descriptions of the characters, objects and more.
What is one piece?
One Piece is a manga written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. It began to be published in the Japanese magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump on July 22, 1997. Shueisha publishes the chapters in volumes: the first published on December 24, 1997 and the volume 88 to be published on March 20, 2018.
What is it about?
begins with the execution of Gol D. Roger, a man known as the King of the Pirates. Shortly before his death, Roger mentions his great legendary treasure, the "One Piece" and that it can be taken by anyone who wants it. This marks the beginning of an era known as the Great Pirate Era. As a result, countless pirates set sail for Grand Line in order to find it.
Twenty-two years after the death of Roger, a young man named Monkey D. Luffy, inspired by the admiration that since his childhood has the powerful pirate Shanks "the Redhead", begins his adventure from his home in the East Blue to find the One Piece and self-proclaiming himself as the new King of the Pirates. In order to create and become the captain of a crew of his own, the boy founds the Straw Hats band being the swordsman Roronoa Zoro the first nakama that Luffy rescues and enlists, which allows both to continue their journey to the treasure.
the adaptation is originally in Spanish, but I can translate the chapters into English

2. AmineTrichine,

while the manga can be a little more different, I'm just watching the anime right now. You know reading is fun but watching stuff can be funnier? Wait that's not it, funner? More fun, yeah that's it.

3. Saniel_Morse,

I think the right word of both is "funnier". :P

4. dinothunder,

I have this idea because the anime in spanish (my first languaje) is soo bad adapted (is adapted from the 4 kids vercion)
I publish the first tomo the friday, and the second tomo in spanish the saturday of the next week

5. supanut2000,

I would love to read those chapters! I haven't watch the anime of that for like ages and...having the chapters in an accessible format, in English would be amazing.

6. dinothunder,

I abandoned the project for lack of time. although you can read the full manga here:

6 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.