Today is my 18th birthday!

10 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. shodan ,

Ahoy,
Just saying that Finally! It's my birthday, getting to the next generation. You know, the people who want to go to Universities and all that, I'm feeling that the world will meet me for the first tyme. I'm the only panamanian user on Playroom since 2014? 15? What else? I don't remember the yar, year, never mind. But Congratulate me, I don't want this day to be empty of surprices that I cannot aford. My MS Surface Book 2, my FS Clear Reader, my money... what ever...

2. MuhammadHajjar,

Happy birthday to you. Also today is the 18th birthday of someone else, will he reveal himself I wonder?

3. YNWA,

Have you had the bumps?

A kind of tradition in the UK mainly for younger people lol because god help someone 100! Someone grabs you by the arms and another by the legs and they swing you and lightly bump you against the ground, not too hard of course. You will have to be bumped 18 times and when they reach the 18th they just drop you. Yes I did have it done in my teens, lol.

4. Vojvoda ,

Okay, only because of Muhammad I am answering to this quite... interesting topic and saying yes today is my birthday but 17th not 18th

5. MuhammadHajjar,

Eh? You still have one more long year then. Buwahahahahahaha.

6. Mohammedradwan2003,

happy birthday, wish you a happy life in the future

7. musiclover,

happy birthday

8. CathyAnne,

Well, it just so happens that today is my thirty-second birthday birthday.

9. afrim,

Happy birthday!

10. shodan ,

Kind of a 1 day late, but thanks for my congratulations, sirs! That really makes me so happy after that party on the restaurant yesterday took me from de edge and shooted all that happy bullets arrund me...

10 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.