A quiz about your favorite platform, test your knowledge!

11 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Nikola,

Greetings Playroom fans around the world!
Let's have some fun. Here I have organized 30 different questions about the Playroom. First 10 can be considered beginner questions, second 10 intermediate, and finally third 10 questions are considered advanced. Let's see how much you know about the Playroom. Everybody can feel free to answer the questions, and after some time passes I will share the answers, but hopefully there wont be a need to do that and somebody will answer everything.
Beginner questions:

1. How many games does the Playroom currently have, 2019?
  2. Which games are currently in beta, october 2019?
  3. What shortcut do we use to access the friends list?
  4. Can we play only with humans on the Playroom, and if not explain how to play with a bot?
  5. Do you need an Internet connection to play on the Playroom or it is possible to play some games offline?
  6. How many languages does the Playroom currently support, 2019?
  7. What key can we always use to get some important shortcuts?
  8. How do we access the rules of a game we are currently playing?
  9. How to prevent other people from joining our table?
  10. What key can we use to talk to currently connected administrators or helpers?

Intermediate questions:

1. What is the difference between a private or a permanent message?
  2. How can we play on the Playroom from our smartphones?
  3. What does the status busy mean?
  4. When is the Playroom's anniversary?
  5. What nickname does the Playroom's main developer use?
  6. How can we find out the rules of a game before we join it if the game is not already started?
  7. How can you find out what the current Playroom staff members are?
  8. What will happen if you press ctrl shift b on a table?
  9. How can you see all the users on a table without joining it, even if the table is large?
  10. In trick card games, how can you navigate between card suits?

Finally, here come the advanced questions.

1. In reading and appearance options, what does the element system messages contain?
  2. How can you choose what should your screen reader speak when the client window is not focused?
  3. What does the uptime mean, which you can hear by pressing ctrl t in the main room?
  4. Which shortcut can be used to terminate a table if you are it's master?
  5. Which folder contains the Playroom's sounds?
  6. In Uno, what shortcut can you use to draw a card, without using space?
  7. Is it possible to hear a sound each time it is your turn, even if you are still focused on the Playroom window?
  8. Does the Playroom connect over SSL?
  9. What library does the Playroom use for communication with Windows screen readers, developed by the same programmer?
  10. What is the name of the main ini file containing all local Playroom's settings?

I realize these last 3 are quite technical, but I feel it's the most appropriate thing to end the quiz. Also, some questions have multiple answers, all of them are considered correct. If possible, try to come up with an answer nobody wrote before you. To conclude, good luck to everyone!

2. Jatayu,

2. Ans. 32
  3. Which games are currently in beta, october 2019?
  4. Ans. 2
  5. What shortcut do we use to access the friends list?
  6. Ans. CTRL F.
  7. Can we play only with humans on the Playroom, and if not explain how to play with a bot?
  8. Ans. Yes, we can indeed play with a bot by pressing b on the games that support them. in the game tables i mean.
  9. Do you need an Internet connection to play on the Playroom or it is possible to play some games offline?
  10. Ans. No, we do need an internet connnection to play any and all games.
  11. How many languages does the Playroom currently support, 2019?
  12. Ans. 7
  13. What key can we always use to get some important shortcuts?
  14. Ans. f1.
  15. How do we access the rules of a game we are currently playing?
  16. Ans. R, or detaled game rules ctrl f1.
  17. How to prevent other people from joining our table?
  18. Ans. Make it private, ctrl h.
  19. What key can we use to talk to currently connected administrators or helpers?
  20. Ans. f4.

Intermediate questions:

1. What is the difference between a private or a permanent message?
  2. Ans. Private message (also known as pm) is a message we can send to any connected user, as long as he hasn't blocked us or other various reasons which can depend on said user's privacy options. Permanent messages are the messages that are as the name suggests, permanent. They form a kind of private discussion thread between you and the user, kind of like email, and you can discuss whatever you want in that thread by posting messages. aulternatively, you can also add other users to the thread, and other cool little features.
  3. How can we play on the Playroom from our smartphones?
  4. Ans. Web cliant. Qcsalon.net sight.
  5. What does the status busy mean?
  6. Ans. Means the said player is currently playing a game in progress.
  7. When is the Playroom's anniversary?
  8. Ans. 8th september.
  9. What nickname does the Playroom's main developer use?
  10. Ans. Aminiel.
  11. How can we find out the rules of a game before we join it if the game is not already started?
  12. Ans. The sight has detaled game rules of mostly every game.
  13. How can you find out what the current Playroom staff members are?
  14. Ans. Bottom of the main qc sight.
  15. What will happen if you press ctrl shift b on a table?
  16. Ans. Brings up a list of banned users from the table, if none then it says, nobody is banned.
  17. How can you see all the users on a table without joining it, even if the table is large?
  18. Ans. Left or right arrows on the table.
  19. In trick card games, how can you navigate between card suits?
  20. Ans. Up and down arrows and also sometimes number row.
  21. In reading and appearance options, what does the element system messages contain?
  22. Ans. These can include Server notifies, like if server is about to shut down etc
  23. How can you choose what should your screen reader speak when the client window is not focused?
  24. Ans. Reading and apperance, and the catagories from there. such as game messages, public chat.
  25. What does the uptime mean, which you can hear by pressing ctrl t in the main room?
  26. Ans. server uptime.
  27. Which shortcut can be used to terminate a table if you are it's master?
  28. Ans. Ctrl shift q.
  29. Which folder contains the Playroom's sounds?
  30. Ans. Sounds.
  31. In Uno, what shortcut can you use to draw a card, without using space?
  32. Ans. If a time limit is on, just dont do anything, when the time runs out, boom! ou draw.
  33. Is it possible to hear a sound each time it is your turn, even if you are still focused on the Playroom window?
  34. Ans. Yes, just adjust the settings in reading and apperances.
  35. Does the Playroom connect over SSL?
  36. Ans. Yes it does.
  37. What library does the Playroom use for communication with Windows screen readers, developed by the same programmer?
  38. Ans. Universal speach.
  39. What is the name of the main ini file containing all local Playroom's settings?
  40. Ans. Config.ini.

3. Adventure-Time,

:D Nice work with creating the quiz and good job answering the questions! Because I love making simple stuff more complicated, let me add that another way of preventing people from joining your table is to locate the privacy settings and set the option "Who can join my public tables" to "my friends only", provided that you make sure to either delete all your friends or make no friends whatsoever. :D I think questions 16, 20 and 26 still need a correct answer.

Última edición por Adventure-Time, 24.10.2019 12:26:41

4. Nikola,

Good answers. That's precisely what I meant with answers being unique. I should have clarified game rules VS game options, question number 16 refers to game options while the 8th one asks about actual game rules.

5. StormProductions,

Hello. I haven't read anything in this topic before replying, to make it a little more fair. Sorry if any answers are already here.

Beginner questions:

2. The Playroom has 32 games.
  3. Which games are currently in beta, october 2019?
  4. There are 4 games currently in beta.
  1. What shortcut do we use to access the friends list?
  2. Ctrl+F.
  3. Can we play only with humans on the Playroom, and if not explain how to play with a bot?
  4. You just add the bot using the B key and play exactly as you're playing with a human.
  5. Do you need an Internet connection to play on the Playroom or it is possible to play some games offline?
  6. Of course. There is no Offline Mode yet.
  7. How many languages does the Playroom currently support, 2019?
  8. Currently the Playroom supports 7 languages.
  9. What key can we always use to get some important shortcuts?
  10. F1.
  11. How do we access the rules of a game we are currently playing?
  12. Ctrl+F1.
  13. How to prevent other people from joining our table?
  14. You just make it private by pressing Ctrl+H. Invitations can be still used.
  15. What key can we use to talk to currently connected administrators or helpers?
  16. F4 will always work.
    Intermediate questions:
  17. What is the difference between a private or a permanent message?
  18. A private message means that it can be red only while your client is connected to the server. A permanent message means that they can be read even if your client is disconnected.
  19. How can we play on the Playroom from our smartphones?
  20. We can use the web client available at qcsalon.net.
  21. What does the status busy mean?
  22. It means that the player is already in a game in progress.
  23. When is the Playroom's anniversary?
  24. September 8th.
  25. What nickname does the Playroom's main developer use?
  26. Aminiel.
  27. How can we find out the rules of a game before we join it if the game is not already started?
  28. As far as I know, you can do it within the website.
  29. How can you find out what the current Playroom staff members are?
  30. It's also available on the website.
  31. What will happen if you press ctrl shift b on a table?
  32. It will show a list of banned players.
  33. How can you see all the users on a table without joining it, even if the table is large?
  34. Right arrow while focused on the table.
  35. In trick card games, how can you navigate between card suits?

1. In reading and appearance options, what does the element system messages contain?
  2. It contains messages from the system, such as "You are now friend with %s", or "You are banned from this table...", etc.
  3. How can you choose what should your screen reader speak when the client window is not focused?
  4. This can be done in the "Reading and Appearance" section.
  5. What does the uptime mean, which you can hear by pressing ctrl t in the main room?
  6. You can know the uptime of the server (for how long it is running).
  7. Which shortcut can be used to terminate a table if you are it's master?
  8. Ctrl+Shift+Q.
  9. Which folder contains the Playroom's sounds?
  10. C:\Program Fikes (x86)\QuentinCGameroom\sounds
  11. In Uno, what shortcut can you use to draw a card, without using space?
  12. I don't play Uno at all. :)
  13. Is it possible to hear a sound each time it is your turn, even if you are still focused on the Playroom window?
  14. As far as I'm concerned, it's possible only in the web client.
  15. Does the Playroom connect over SSL?
  16. It does. The connection becomes more secure this way.
  17. What library does the Playroom use for communication with Windows screen readers, developed by the same programmer?
  18. As far as I know, this game uses UniversalSpeech.dll.
  19. What is the name of the main ini file containing all local Playroom's settings?
  20. Config.ini.

6. Fawaz,

Hey,
In Uno you can use 'a' to draw if I remember correct.
cool questions.

7. StormProductions,

@Fawaz I don't like Uno so yeah, I don't play it

8. wolfi,

too lazy to answer those but i know most of them

9. StormProductions,

Really? Wow, your laziness. :D

10. Lemonade,

Question 4. No, on the playroom as a whole we can play with bots as has already been mentioned. Some games, however, can only be played with humans. Examples are the little exam, quiz party and chess. And of course, free table.

11. StormProductions,

Free table is not a game ... well you can enable dice rolling but nothing else. :D

11 mensajes, 1 páginas: 1  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.