Sable release date

45 mensajes, 2 páginas: 12  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

31. pax1,

Nope.

32. phoenix009,

No. The dev really won't look into AG for copyright violators. However, with the current status of Sable, it would be hard to create a pokemon game.

33. marmarmar,

I know that, but it's doable.
During the alpha periot, I managed to create only the first gym leader.
Due to how sable worked, I had to create the validation road before creating the first leader.

34. phoenix009,

Ooooooooh! If only you could have the option to record demos now!

35. marmarmar,

Since I know sable is going to be rewritten, I'm 100% sure that the old games won't be compatible, so I had to throw everything away.

36. phoenix009,

They won't, because BGT game files and the like, at least in my knowledge, aren't compatible with other languages, unless, of course, the dev of Sable goes for something like C++ or AngelScript.

37. marmarmar,

This probably won't happen.
When the full sable is out, I will start from scratch again.

38. phoenix009,

How much did you write before sable's testing period was over?

39. marmarmar,

Not much- about 15 pokemon species, the validation road (I had to create it before creating the first leader), the first gym and the first members of the villainous team.

40. phoenix009,

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I'd love to help you out once sable's up again.

41. marmarmar,

Thank you.
Let me know if you would like to hear the plot I've made for the game.

42. phoenix009,

Go ahead. I'd love to hear it!

43. marmarmar,

The player's hometown is Mara town. Mara is the professor of Maraso region.
As usual, the player has a choice of 3 starters:
Greamer- grass type, firewal- fire type and raftat- water type.
This is the first generation where the player has some means of fighting. He can equip weapons and clothes/armour to attack and defend itself.
In addition to pokedex and pokeballs, the player is given a hammer and a pachinko as starting weapons.
The player wears normal clothes, so they give almost no protection. But he'll be able to buy some in pokemarts.
The road to Martinose city (where the first gym is) is extremely short. It's just only through Mara's prairie.
After a tough battle, the player defeats Martinus and earns himself the first badge.
Soon after that, the player sees a rocket grunt guarding the peacefull road's entrance.
Apparently, the road used to be peacefull, it's now occupied by some rocket grunts. One of them, before battling, tells the player that he's making his way to Martinose.
Before reaching Solomar town, the player has to cross the Magmar's volcano where he has to avoid some traps.
In Solomar, the player sees a locked gym.
From the gym guy, he finds out that the gym is locked due to missing keys. Perhaps some stole them?
The player takes control of the situation and explores the town more closely but finds nothing suspicious.
Maybe I'll head back to Magmar's volcano. - the player thinks and makes his way there.
He suddenly sees a manhole-shaped crate that was not there before. Although it's abit heavy, the player swings it open and enters a building that seems to be a mini rocket hideout.
Rockets apparently were preparing to leave. They have guns equipped.
The player manages to kill them and finds out that the admin Simoni was the leader of the operation.
After defeating him, a bunch of keys falls out of his pocked.
None too pleased, Simoni tells the player that he needed the keys for some experiment. The player asks him why he and his followers had guns. Simoni tells him that they are needed for infiltrators, like the player.
The player believes in him, because he doesn't know Simoni was lying.
After returning to Solomar, the gym guy thanks the player for finding the keys and invites the tamers and leader Marinia inside.
After Marinia is defeated, she tells the player that people wearing strange mascs tried to intimidate her.

Because I want to split the plot into parts, feel free to drop a comment on this part.

44. Alan1003,

so how does this work for blind people?

45. phoenix009,

Yeah. But a good plot so far.

45 mensajes, 2 páginas: 12  ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.