coffee vs tea

36 mensajes, 2 páginas:  12 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

31. Mrityunjay,

both of them fire me up, so yeah. plus ginger tea is also good for a soar throat.

32. The_Frisbee_of_Peace,

I like fruit juice more than either of 'em, personally. Well, depends on what it's made of. Anyway. Not a fan of coffee or tea, though I might have some sort of herbal tea if I'm feeling under the weather, or iced tea in the summer. I do have hot or iced chocolate often, depending on how hot it is.
I suppose what we can take away from this is that we should be glad there are so many different beverages, because our preferences tend to vary so much.

33. Emerald,

Oh fruity juice is so good. Also teas that are fruity are nice. Fruit forever lol. Smoothies and then soda. Looks like coffee won here though.

34. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I'm super biased since I grew up with coffee but both coffee and tea have their purposes.
There's nothing like waking up in the morning and having my whole apartment filled with the smell of a freshly-brewed pot of coffee.
If I'm looking for something quick and caffeinated, I usually go for a can of Brisk lemon or a bottle of peach tea.

35. choco,

coffee is best than tea, long live coffee

36. leon_trotsky,

Tea is bether than coffee! I love drink tea many times. everyday I need to have breakfast with tea or I usually drink it at the afternoon, the five o clock tea for me is esential

36 mensajes, 2 páginas:  12 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta