My new course, would love it if interested people could register.

8 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. phoenix009,

Hi there,

I'm starting up a new course in partnership with my organization, Vidyadrishti. Here's the article:
Want to build a mobile appliccation? Want to get that idea out of your brain and onto the big appstores of the world, and ultimately, into the hands of millions of people? Well, I got you covered.

React native is an easy-to-use framework developed by facebook designed to build mobile apps. It's centered around writing your code once and uploading it to multiple stores across different platforms. It is also appealing as it is very easy to picck up. Why am I sending this barrage of information your way anyway? Well, because I am going to be running a 12-week ccourse on react native.
This course, in partnership with Vidyadrishti, will be all you need to get your feet wet and your hands dirty with mobile app development. You can go from whiny 0 to hunky mobile hero just by taking this 12-week course. I'll be using my 4-year experience with react native to talk to you about the nuances of the framework, and the best practices involved in mobile apps. You'll also get to work on collaborative projects with me and other students, projects that can themselves be standalone apps on an appstore. Finally, you'll get tips on optimizing your appstore pages for better coverage, so your app can reach a wider audience in a short time period.
All you need is some experience with any programming language. Even high-school computer classes will do.
The course will begin on the 25th of april.
All this content, plus free archives of course material, will be available for just $30. Hurry up, though, as after a week, the price will jump higher!
Register now at http://write.vidyadrishti.net/rn50.

Can't wait to meet you in the course!

Note:
All the money will be used to help our organization get off the ground. I personally don't like to charge for courses, but at VD, we need money, and we preferred this alternative rather than a normal crowdfunding platform.

Última edición por phoenix009, 11.04.2022 13:01:19

2. ibraheemmohsen,

Are there certificates?

Resultado: +1

3. Moriarty,

Hi,
hmm, sounds quite interesting. I have experiences with various programming languages as well as mobile development, wanted to add React native to the collection for some time.
Few questions:

• Could you be more specific on the schedule? I.E. is it going to be held on a daily basis or in certain intervals, what's the estimated length of one lesson etc?
  • In terms of collaboration, are we going to use GitHub or another git based platform for a standard collaborative development?
  • The provided link throws 404 for me. Is it a problem on my side?

Thanks. Usually I prefer self-study with books, but I'm open to new experiences.

Última edición por Moriarty, 12.04.2022 02:21:39

4. phoenix009,

Hi.

The course will be twice a week, with one 1-hour lecture and one collaborative session where we work on a project per week, the time frame of which can't be guaranteed. Depends on how long it takes for us to finish the weekly project.

For collaboration, yeah, github will be used.

Also, it's weird that that link doesn't work... Try this one: https://forms.gle/zYSXLu8z4XnqUCvv8

5. Moriarty,

Hi,
great, thanks. I've filled out the form, waiting for more info.
Btw, i've sent you a PM. Not sure if the forum notifies its users about getting them, so I'm alerting just in case.

6. phoenix009,

Got your PM.

Also, thanks for registering. It'd be great if you could share the course around.

7. ibraheemmohsen,

I registord, but they didn't ask me to pay and no one has contacted me yet.

Resultado: -1

8. phoenix009,

Hi,

Payments will be processed this week. If you check your E-Mail, you'll find a discord link you need to join.

For those who haven't registered, the course begins in 7 days. Register now at http://write.vidyadrishti.net/rn50.

8 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta