Accessible Python IDE

16 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +1

1. Mr.Superman,

Hi all, was wondering if anyone knew of an accessible IDE (integrated development environment) for Python? I understand that there is a command line compiler for windows, but I am a lazy coder and need autocomplete and I hate working in CMD if I can avoid it. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Resultado: +0

2. pilote,

vsCode, pyCharm

3. Gingerbread,

I would recomend VSCode or Eclipse/Liclipse.

4. Jatayu,

Seconded vs code

5. Gingerbread,

the normal Visual Studio (Community) should be usable too for Python applications.

6. ibraheemmohsen,

vscode

7. Mr.Superman,

I have tried pycharm, and the installer isn't even accessible much less the program.
I will give visual studio a shot, however adding references with VS is a pain in the neck and many important parts of the debugger are not accessible.
I have not worked with VS code, will try that one today.
Thank you all!

8. Aisanne,

vs code it's the best ide for us wit any programing codes.

9. Gingerbread,

I think Eclipse is better sometimes. Moreover an special versión of Eclipse called Liclipse is Good for Python.

10. alfred,

In my opinión Eclipse is better. But I would like use Copilot or TabNine in Eclipse. Also VsCode freezes with big projects.

11. aayushi,

can you please share vs code download link?

12. Gingerbread,

I noticed that VSCode has an issue regarding some versions of Python. My question is, what accessible IDEs would support Python 2.x?

13. girmit,

Use VS code. it's all possible with vs code using NVDA. Like writing a code, debugging the code, running and seeing the output. I was previously using PyCharm. but, it fucked up my lot of ram and hard disk space. So left it.

14. Gingerbread,

I use it, but VSCode don't support Python 2.x.

15. girmit,

there are some extensions may be. why can't you google for extensions supporting python 2 in vs code?

16. Gingerbread,

doing this way I would need different extensions for Python2 and Python3, or even different instances of VSCode. I tried an older version of the Microsoft's Python extension, but it's not working as expected with Python 2 versions.

16 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta