Game advice

13 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. SheWolf,

Hi friends,
I would like to ask you to advice me something good to play. I don't want any stupidity, any card game, nothing like side scroller, or crazy party or psycho strike. No. I plaied manamon1 and 2, a herros call and of course i still play eurofly. And yes, i play also survive the wild. I would like something at these bases. I tried to play this metro sym in London, forgot it's name, but i didn't like it. Thanks. Klara

2. Emerald,

That game is called Tube sims. Only other game i know is park boss.

3. SheWolf,

what it is about? This park boss?

4. Rory101,

You are very much limiting yourself by classifying card games as "stupidity", unless I've misunderstood you. Anyhow,, I would suggest hearthstone, since it's not a card game in the usual sense. I will also suggest "fight!" by SightlessWolf Entertainment, as I've heard it's quite good (yes, this was shameless promotion - now go download it).

5. Emerald,

Park boss is a game where you build and maintain your own theme park. You have to take lones out, do marketing etc. Anything to make your park survive. Its one player sadly but its fun.

6. ibraheemmohsen,

@Rory101:
what is this game?
fight by SightlessWolf Entertainment.

Última edición por ibraheemmohsen, 26.05.2022 16:27:55

7. Nikola,

It is a time waster, a fighting simulator. Just like with any other game, https://audiogames.net/db.php?id=Fight

8. SheWolf,

thanks all

9. augma ,

YOU CAN PLAY UNDEAD ASSALT, TK, BLOODSTORM, RAIN OF THE BLOOD ETC

10. ibraheemmohsen,

augma:
this is clone games.
but, I have a lot of free time.
give me links.

11. Arya_Stark,

have you tried nyanchan's ones? nyanchangame has a lot of great games like bk3, 2 and 1, for example. Besides of that, some other games, just they are a little... more simple games, atodashijanken or screaming strike, for example. Or morocuma and galaxy laboratory, they have great games too. Breed memorial isn't bad, is morocuma's game, and shadow line is one of the bests games we have, from galaxy laboratory. Besides of that, they have a demo of planet saga, it hasn't been released yet and I don't know if they're still working on it but demo's not bad. And, I recomend you to give a chance to vgstorm's games, you may like them or even love them if you give them an oportunity. Not only Manamon or Manamon 2, but also Paladin Of The Sky is great. Anyway, I see you're oppened to different stiles, that's a great thing, but I don't know if you'd like a special games category, just that.
Greettings!

12. Rory101,

that's true, nyanchan has great games from marinabreak to bk3

13. SheWolf,

Hey all! Thanks, yes i plaied manamon 1 and 2, and psycho strike, nothing more.

13 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta