Topic about playing windows and ios games on android

5 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Resultado: +0

1. Rizwan,

Hi if anybody have a idea about how to play windows and ios games on android please suggest me thank you:

2. ibraheemmohsen,

no.
We've evolved to the point where artificial intelligence are driving cars, and we don't have a compatible Windows emulator that can run .exe files.
this is scary.
This shows the amount of indifference and concern for our technology.
Even driving the car with artificial intelligence was invented for the convenience of drivers, and I did not hear that person with a big head and a lot of money talk about us and that we might be able to ride in cars ourselves.

3. Gingerbread,

I have some interesting things to tell here about this topic. I know a person who is totally blind, the fact is that he managed to run Windows XP inside his iphone! As far as I know, he modified the processor of his Iphone introducing some Mac Stuff. Maybe it is also posible to run XP in android and play some bgt games too? But you would need to connect nvda using remote with the phone, using an app like narhwal.

4. Rizwan,

But i don’t have pc or laptop so i can’t connect the nvda remote in my phone but thanks for your idea

5. Gingerbread,

no, if you manage to do it, you just connect NVDA remote in your emulated XP and you connect to your XP VM through your phone using Narhwal! But don't know how will it work, I need and unattended XP with nvda and remote to test.

5 mensajes, 1 páginas:  1 ↖ Volver a la lista de temas

Responder al tema

Usted debe estar conectado para poder postear.

¿Perdió su contraseña? Crear una cuenta