New Hearts tournament

12 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Nikola,

Edit: Unfortunately, the tournament had to be canceled. For more information, read post 11. We hope to see you in a future tournament.
Hello everyone. After a successful Jass tournament, let's follow it up with another game for which there was no tournament for a while, Hearts. The Hearts tournament will be played next weekend, that is april 18th and 19th. It will be organized at the exact same time as Jass, that is, 8 PM UK time. As always, you can use this great site to find out when exactly it is in your timezone.
In regards to the rules, we hope to reach the number of 16 players as Hearts is more popular. In that case, we will play on 4 tables, 4 people on each. In every table, 2 players with the best scores advance to the next stage, thus giving us 8 winners. 8 players thus go to another set of two tables of 4. Again, two best players from each table advance to the final, giving us a final table of 4 players. In case the number is greater or lower, we will discuss the best approach and inform you.
The jack of diamond rule will be activated, and the score limit for all rounds will be 70.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Just like before, the list of registered participants so far is at the bottom of the post.

Dernière édition par Nikola, 08.04.2020 18:55

2. Adventure-Time,

Yooo! I would like to participate. Thanks.

3. Ryan_K ,

I am in

4. unolover,

can i go in pleeze

5. The-white-dove,

Count me in, thanks.

6. kabadayi ,

Hi, I also want to log in

7. Cristina ,

Hello, cont me in please. Thanks!

8. policeman1,

Sign me up nichola! Time to get more wins!.

9. DianaCician,

count me in plz

10. andkuk,

count me

11. Nikola,

Greetings everyone. Unfortunately the tournament will have to be canceled, due to some personal reasons as well as not gaining 16 players. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to try this again in the near future.

12. policeman1,

give us the reason nichola canseled the tourney?.

12 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.