New fun game

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +9

1. Epic_Krrish,

Greetings,
I was playing this game randomly with my friends and thought of suggesting it here.
These rules cannot be found online but this is simply called virtual penalty shots. Just like in normal football games where players take penalties to decide the winner. So how does it work? Since, we already have some duals like rock, scissors and paper, this will be very easy to be implemented in this platform. Two players can play at a time, for instance, one player can choose to shoot and another to block as a goal keeper. So the cards can be like this Right side, left side and centre/middle.
So players has to choose their cards and then play at the same time, if the goalkeepers chooses wrong than that becomes a goal for the one shooting, and if both chooses same then that means keeper managed to block it. Simply this can be fun playing amongst the friends with the background qcg good sounds, since many of the people here love football.
Feel free to give in your suggestions to be able to implement this here.
I can give more explanations if this game looks interesting. Feel free to comment.
Kind regards,
Krrish.

Score: +4

Dernière édition par Epic_Krrish, 14.09.2022 05:24

2. Vojvoda,

This in fact could be an arcade game idea. I am not sure about the copyright stuff but since no photos will be used maybe even real team and player names can be implemented. Some great crowd sounds, maybe even implementing pitch system to determine the ball elevation and you already have a cool game to kill the time that is way more dinamic than rock paper scissors.
Just like standard penalty shoots, heads or tails determine who shoot first, after 5 shootings winner is announced, if it's draw the shooting goes on.
For the goalkeeping you could also add elevation, besides left center right you could choose elevation of the jump, middle, ground or upper corners.
After all, supporting adding more football in any way possible.

Score: +2

3. YNWA,

An arcade game would be more interesting I think but the problem with having real players is they change teams all the time. As you know I would be Liverpool and next season I think at least 4 players are likely to leave. You have new signings from other clubs plus players from the academy come in. One example is Liverpool's Stefan Bajcetic who is a player not so many know much about. You could have a pool of say 150 of world stars to choose from such as Maradona, Zidane, Pelé etc and they would not need to be changed so much.

Score: -1

4. Vojvoda,

Yup sure, you are Right, we could not have the standard Squads, unless someone updates the database every transfer window which is, way too much work for such a game if you ask me. Instead we could have national Teams and their legends, team made up of different Generations.

Score: +1

5. aims,

wow this sounds like fun. would love to see it in here

Score: +0

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte