Mobile/Web Duck Racing Bugs

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +1

1. Sentinel,

Good day Playroom participants.
I find myself playing on this platform via Safari quite a bit.
I thought I'd enjoy a game of Duck Racing to pass the time. Unfortunately, basically all of the challenges are either unresponsive or inaccessible on the iPhone/iPad under both Safari and Edge.
Many of the challenges seem like they ought to be accessible (Guess the Number, for instance), but they simply do not work. I don't know if this is something that can be remedied, but if so, I would greatly appreciate the ability to play Duck Racing on all of my devices.
Thanks for your time.

Score: +0

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

Challenges are doable, but only if you have connected an external keyboard. Otherwise you don't have any way to enter numbers.

This is something I have to fix. I'm still thinking about what would be the best solution.
In any case, you won't be as quick as on the windows client.

3. Rizwan,

yes i also a mobile player i have connected a keyboard to play and type messages faster when i connect my mobile to my keyboard i can able to play all the challenges in duck racing but my question is i can able to stream my songs but i tried to play others streams on the web client it says: The audio stream has started. Press Ctrl+P to stop it. but i cannot here any sounds i have tried it on brave and chrome same thing happens everywhere please do anything in this thanks

4. Gamercane,

I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. When the audio challenges come up, nothing plays. That's what originally sponsored my post: the absence of challenge audio.

Score: +0

5. Rizwan,

hi for me audeo challenges or working but streaming audeos sounds cant play

Score: -1

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte