Addition of the Playrooma Stratego game

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +7

1. colonel,

Hello. I have a game suggestion for the Playroom. The summary of the game is as follows. Stratego, 20. it appeared in France at the beginning of the century, then in the 2nd. it is a game patented by a company in the Netherlands at the end of world war II. This game is somewhat similar to chess, but each stone, except for the scouts, advances 1 square. There is also this game on Toys^. It would be great if he was brought here too. The Dutch game company Jumbo Games, which patented this game, has also developed several variants of the game. These variants are also in the game we want him to be in it. Research the game, if you are interested, we ask you to support this forum.

Score: +2

2. asosyal,

the game is based on military strategy, there are soldiers from the spy, who is the lowest rank, to the marshal of the highest rank. according to the system in ontoys, I would be very pleased if the game comes here. please do this as soon as possible, I can't wait.

the game is based on military strategy, there are soldiers from the spy, who is the lowest rank, to the marshal of the highest rank. according to the system in ontoys, I would be very pleased if the game comes here. please do this as soon as possible, I can't wait.

3. codbro,

this sounds great

4. YNWA,

This game has already been suggested, As I said before there are some issues. In chess you already have your pieces set up for you as they always start on the same square but in Stratego you have to select where you want to put your pieces. I.e. where do you want to place your bombs/flag. In the sighted version in the middle of the board there were some squares you could not go through as there were 2 rivers/lakes. The second issue can be sorted out easier though. I know in Battleships some players do have issues with placing ships so at the beginning new players to the game will have problems.

Score: +1

5. asosyal,

how do I get to the topic where this is proposed?

6. colonel,

Pieces should be placed with numbers between 1 and 0. When trying to add the same piece to the same location, that stone must be removed from the grid. If quotation and dash keys cannot be used, increasing parts should be placed with shift + numbers. For limiting moves and ban events, the previous 3 moves played in the game can be saved in the variables. As I said, these are problems that can be overcome, and for developers who have managed to add connect four, reversi or go games, I think these should not even be considered a problem.

7. Aminiel,

Hello,

As the game is played in a grid, even with a whole in the middle, it isn't at all technically a problem.

However, I receive a lot of game suggestions. Most of them are uninteresting or unfeasible, but even for the few that are both feasible and interesting, I don't have enough time to do everything. Remember that I'm alone, have a full time work, and a live outside the playroom.

Strategos has already been proposed several times, and I had already said that it could be a nice game. By the way, thank you for the proposition.

Don't expect it to be released anytime soon, but maybe one day you will wake up with a good surprise.

8. asosyal,

there are quite a lot of games of chance here. if there are also card or chance games among your priorities, you Decipher them and prefer stratego. if games such as citadels and duck racing have entered among the most popular games, it means that people now want different types of games and different concepts Dec. please try to understand me.

9. YNWA,

Maybe we should have a nostalgia day where the PR goes back to what it was like that day 5 or even 10 years ago, perhaps more people would appreciate the PR more as they would see the progress that has been made.

10. Aminiel,

Hello,

As already said, I prefer to don't promise anything.
I can just tell you that yes it's an interesting game, and yes it's on the list of games to consider for addition.

However, remember that the playroom is free and a fully volontire work. This isn't a job which makes me earning money.
So I don't want to put constraints on what should or shouldn't be done and when. Developing the playroom must always stay enjoyable for me.

There are moments in which I hardly touch on the playroom for 6 months, and then suddenly I have an idea and it's implemented in one week-end. Don't blame me, that's just how I am.

All suggestions are always welcome, but I basically prefer saying no or maybe, and create nice surprises if it finally comes when it was almost no longer expected, just like scrabble recently, rather than saying yes and finally don't do it because I'm not inspired.

If you don't agree with this, you can still make a consequent donation with a special mention, and then I'll push the game to the front of the to do list.

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte