new game

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +2

1. codbro,

Hi all, it would be great if the card game, jacks two's and 8's could be added here, i'll paste the rules here, these are quite short, let me know if you need more explanations

1. Give 7 cards to each other: could be changed, for shorter/longer games
  2. flip over the top card in the discard pile and reveal that to the player
  3. players need to match the top card at any time with either the suit, or the number, or, the player could be play a jack, which allows you to change the cards suit, a 2, where a player can make the next player draw 2 cards, please note, these can be layed over each other, for example, if the player who had the 2 played on them they could lay another one, or they could lay an 8, which skips the next players turn, please note these can't be layed over each other.

The game ends when the player has run out of cards, however, they can't finnish on a jack, 2 or 8.

This is like uno, but with cards, i understand that this is kind of already here because of uno, but its fun to play with real cards rather than blue, yellow, green, and red.

Thanks for reading

Score: +1

2. lucy_light,

yes, I also know other variants, such as russian 101 or other european versions.

3. codbro,

ah, i also know of those ones, they could be choices for when you make the table, in terms of what variant you wanna play with.

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

As you have already said yourself, it looks a lot like Uno. So this game doesn't present great interests.
Our goal on the playroom isn't to have as many games as possible, it isn't very interesting if they are almost all the same. The goal is to have many different games with different mechanics, different genres, different ways to play en enjoy, so to satisfy as many people as possible.

Score: +0

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte