Suggestion to do more than one survey in the same forum.

1 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +4

1. Ronald-Weasley,

Greetings friends of the game room.
Again this friend from the Hispanic room comes to tell you something. On this occasion I come here to present a situation that occurred to me when creating surveys. Earlier this month I put up a survey that would last until January 15, and everything went perfectly. The survey closed on the 15th and we were able to verify its results.
The problem arose when I posted a second poll on that same forum. With the idea of not filling the forum with surveys, I preferred to put another survey on the same topic on the same topic. What happens is that the data from the previous survey is still reflected in the current one, and for example, the users who voted for option one in the previous survey, automatically when I put the second survey, their vote went to option one, and so successively In addition, the 98 votes that were made in the first survey, appear as total data for the second poll, when I just published it, and if anything, 3 votes will have been made, no more.
So what I wanted to propose is the following. When we carry out a second survey in a forum that already had a previous one, that the data from the first one be included in the first message of the topic, and leave their place for the second survey, so that it has its own data and does not confuse the from one to another. And if the creator of the thread then makes a third poll, the second one should go to the beginning of the topic anyway and be placed below the first one, but leave his place for that third poll. And so whenever polls are created in the same forum.
In this way, the data from the surveys carried out previously would not be lost, users could go and review them whenever they wanted; and at the same time, it would give the creator the opportunity to continue doing polls in that forum without having to create another topic.
I hope I have explained myself clearly, I use a translator to communicate with you, and the result is never the same. Thank you, and I look forward to any response.

Score: +1

1 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte