New Statistic for Quiz Party

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +2

1. ableman477,

Hello, I have a minor suggestion for Quiz Party: allow players to view category statistics as percentages, as well as an overall statistic percentage.
Note: If a player refrains themself, that question shall be marked as incorrect for statistical purposes. The scoring behavior for the ⠉⠥⠗⠗⠢⠞ game should remain unchanged.
Note: If a player encounters a question more than once, each subsequent attempt should be treated as a new question by the system.
Questions presented in Duck Racing should also be included.
The ⠏⠇⠁⠽⠗⠕⠕⠍ has already implemented most techniques to curtail abuse of such a statistic, such as category rotation and disallowing simultaneous connections on one account.
The following is an example of the statistic in action for an example player, Jack:
Tradition and Beliefs: 37%
History: 64%
Overall: 53%
Thanks

Score: +2

2. Isaac5457,

Yes, that is a great idea.
I have tested various obscure and mainstream trivia apps such as Trivia Crack, which have a variation of this statistic.
An optional random category selection rule can also mitigate potential abuse. In this situation, a category should be selected randomly after each player has the opportunity to select a category.

Score: +0

3. YNWA,

Don't read too much into statistics. Remember questions can get changed or replaced if we find errors or repeats. Two days ago I changed a couple of questions of my own in Languages because those question were part of another persons questions. In one question They asked the origin of two words but I asked the origin of one of those words. When questions are changed completely or a word is corrected because of a wrong spelling, would that question continue from the previous stats or or would the question start from the beginning again because it would be treated as a new question.

The random selection for a category could only happen if everybody has had a chance to choose. With 3 players it would be in rounds 4, 8, 12 and so on.

Score: +0

Dernière édition par YNWA, 25.01.2023 12:12

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte