playroom breaks

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. ns-studios,

hi, please don't over look this topic, because it's important.

1. when you keep pressed or pressed more times fastly any key, e.g. enter, the playroom will just exit
  2. in a 1000 miles: when you junk question will apere, when you fast press enter on yes button, the playroom will just exit
  3. when you swiched from e.g. nvda to jaws or via sapi to jaws without restarting a client, it will not send text to new turrned on screenreader. (it mike be a bug with say tools (or with another speech library which are you using).
  4. keep in your mind rthat in any way i can be your translator, beta tester or whatever you nead.
  5. I can put on my web site banners or whatever...
    I'm fan of quentinC team.

2. Aminiel,

1. That's an anti-flood measure, it's totally normal
  2. known problem already reported tens of times, no solution at the moment. Thank you anyway.
  3. Not really urgent, since usually you don't switch every 5 minutes. I can't do anything for that anyway.
  4. Thank you ! I keep your offer in reserve. Translations are frozen at the moment. First I have server stability issues to solve, they are much more important than support of new languages, I hope you will understand.

3. ns-studios,

for sure, just said.
BTW, what's the configuration of your server?
Pentium or dual kor, quadro or 7?
Also on which system is games hosted, unix?
Sorry if that's public-closed questions, you can answer me to:
ns.studios1@gmail.com

4. Myszojelen,

Hello there!
Together with my friend we found a bug while restoring a saved table of 1000 miles. I don't know if it was already discussed or not but once such table is being restored strange things happen: Player whose turn is after restoration can't see his cards or can see "Join table" "Create new table" etc. as options to choose. Resynchronization or restart usually help. I hope i could help somehow.
Take care
Paweł

5. ns-studios,

already answered, just press escape to be in a restored game (well-known bug)

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.