question about scopa variation.

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi just now was playing scopa and think the player was playing the sum 15 or what ever it is. for example played a 3 and collected a 4 and an ace played a 9 and collected a 6 and a 10 and collected a 5. when I asked the player what was going on he stopped the game restarted then stopped the game again and then kicked me from the table. can't remember the name of the player so didn't block him for kicking for no reason. you really ought to put some basic manors in to the rules am getting a big blocked list already on here. almost sorry to say this is sometimes worse than RS games. never saw such roodness. that questioning the player on what variation was playing is probably wht got me kicked.

2. Aminiel,

So what ?

What do you want me to do ? Don't play again with that person, that's all. There are enough other more synpathic people to play with.

I'm developper and conceptor, not psychologist. Unfortunately, if people want to be rude with other people, I can't do much about it, sorry. I'm not going to remove the kick feature, as it is very useful for those using it correctly without abuse.

3. Sektor ,

I agreed with Aminiel. there's nothing he cant do. Just block or don't play with that person again. That's why block feature there for a reason. So don't complain about it. They here to creating a games for us to play. To me Rs it's worse.

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte